Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#2791 Bride2B1130

Bride2B1130
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

Absolutely Beautiful!!!  These reviews have been so great and the pictures are extremely helpful. Were any of you nervous about giving your dress to be steamed by the staff.  I'm going to be insanely nervous about having my wedding dress in the hands of someone else - not that I don't trust them, its just that its fair amount of money and I don't want anything ruined.  And if something were to happen to it I would be FURIOUS.  Tell me your thoughts on this? I will have to review this once more with the hubby so we can put together our questions.  Thank you so much for your reviews and I can't wait to run downstairs and scream out all of this information. Congrats to you ladies!

#2792 Jessica1005

Jessica1005
    • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:30 AM

Has anyone that been married there been given vows to read to eachother by Carolina? We somehow didn't save a copy when we left the gazebo and I would like the wording for my photo book! Please please please send me the wording if she did, id know it if I seen it! I imagine it's standard. I emailed her last week but haven't gotten a reply

#2793 Jessica1005

Jessica1005
      • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

Wasnt nervous at all about the steaming, Carolina comes and picks it up then it's delivered later, came out perfectly

#2794 jenmheadrick

jenmheadrick
        • 40 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

Yes, I forgot my as well. If anyone has one I would love it too!!!

#2795 jenmheadrick

jenmheadrick
          • 40 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:09 AM

I did have a HUGE problem with my dress being steamed by them.

#1 it came back while my fiance was in the room and I was showering and they only had a clear plastic bag over it, they hung it up on the bed. When I came out of the shower I was so upset because he was sitting right there. He did turn his back on the hanging dress because he knew I'd be upset if he seen it!

#2 on the day of my wedding I took the plastic off the dress to find black smudges on the bottom and bodice of the dress, I left them as I didnt want to ruin my dress with a tide pen.

I would NOT recommend having them steam your dress if you can get away with it!

#2796 amanda52513

amanda52513
            • 7 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:16 AM

Hi again Ladies! Im getting married in 8 days woohoo! I am planning on hiring photoshop caribe for my photos and videos and I recieved an email from Georges Guracier from photoshop caribe asking that I deposit $300 to a personal bank of america account as a deposit. I don't feel too comfortable with this. Have any of you done this?

#2797 Gene Martin

Gene Martin
              • 17 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hi again Ladies! Im getting married in 8 days woohoo! I am planning on hiring photoshop caribe for my photos and videos and I recieved an email from Georges Guracier from photoshop caribe asking that I deposit $300 to a personal bank of america account as a deposit. I don't feel too comfortable with this. Have any of you done this?

Hi Amanda, i had send my $300 deposit through their Paypal account. I could send you the information he had resquested to me via email if you want

#2798 amanda52513

amanda52513
                • 7 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

Gene,that would be great.My email is AIV16@yahoo.com

#2799 Jessica1005

Jessica1005
                  • 15 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

Gene.....did Carolina give you vows to read to one another?

#2800 Gene Martin

Gene Martin
                    • 17 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

Gene.....did Carolina give you vows to read to one another?

Hi Jessica1005, Carolina (or her assistant Kenia) will read a very generic ceremony text. We chose to write our own vows so as to personalize the ceremony for us and for our guests who came all the way there... My husband chose to memorized it while I wrote it on a piece of paper and hide it in the top part of my dress... that brought a little funny moment when I took it out...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users