Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

I have decided not to do oot bags now, just cause its going to get pretty expensive with almost 15 couples booked. So I think I'm just going to do a couple diy projects to give to them but nothing fancy, not only money, but time, I seriously have no time. I really don't know where the time is going, it will be time to leave before we know it!!!!!! yyyaaaaa whoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBomb View Post
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if those of you who purchased OOT bags online (the beach bag type or tote type bags) ...if you could post where you purchased them, that would be great! I'm having trouble finding a great deal on the bags and don't want to spend too much on them as I'd rather spend the money on the goodies inside of them! Thanks everyone, and hope you're all having a wonderful holiday =)
Click the image to open in full size.

These are the bags I got from Vista Print. They ended up being $5.50 with the tax. For 10 bags was charged 69$ including shipping.
Just really sucks, I ordered 10 for the amount of guest that are coming, the day after I ordered them I found out 6 more people are coming.
So I am currently at 23 people. Like Courtney about 15 couples.

That's also a good idea Courtney, what will you do instead? Have you figured it out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isy_beau View Post
Hey girls, just wanted to give an update, I got a call yesterday to let me know that the flowergirl dresses are in and then today I got an e-mail saying that I will receive the guy's suit today via FedEx. smile159.gif
I'm so excited. smile123.gif
aww. your having a flowergirl? that is going to be soo darn cute!!

Yes it is very exciting to get all of this stuff in.. feels like it's all comming together.
I also finally got the FI to go get his suite. What colour are you putting the FI and GM in?

Here's the FI suite. I still have to figure out the attire for the 1 best man we have ..

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is what I paid

Symbolic wedding: $580USD, includes ceremony, reception, bottle of champagne at the ceremony, really nice cake, one large centrepiece, bouquet and matching boutonnière

musical trio: $75 USD

open bar for after party: $9 per person

sound system and DJ: $200

hair styling (no wash, dry or cut): $80 (includes 20% discount you get at the spa the day of the wedding)

platinum photography package with resort photographer: $750usd, includes small digital book, 90 pictures on CD (both edited and original versions) we also got 10 printed pictures at no charge and the other 20 pictures he took (we had a total of 110) for $60

video of just the ceremony: $200, we made a special arrangement for this, the package offerded is $400 for the full day

Great info! I was trying to write down the prices and figure it all out.

Regarding the photographer, is there somewhere I can go to to look at the full list of prices? Your price was for the platinum package? Are there smaller ones?

We are switching to Dreams Palm Beach for the second week (as I mentioned before), so do you think I should contact their photographer to see if they can do a TTD session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess_08 View Post
p.s. carribeanlover -- definately add the extra week!!!! lol, we are doing the symbolic ceremony!!! I am getting Rick York and he said he will bring a piece of paper for us to sign so none of our guests will know!! :)
How do I get a hold of Rick York, see if he'll do my ceremony? If he isn't free who will do my ceremony if I was to do a symbolic wedding, who did yours Nonnie? I would want to sign a fake paper as well.. I wouldn't want any of my guest to do we were legally married a few weeks before.

www.jalu.com this is the on resort photographer's website.

Thanks Nonnie for the price break down. Really helpful.
Looks like if I am able to do the legal ceremony here, and then the symbolic wedding there, we'll be able to afford the second week.

In regards to you spending the extra week at Dreams.. My MOH father was there in Dec, and they also went on to our resort to take pics for me.. and they said the Palladium was a lot nicer epecially for landscape.
I am not sure about the food. Just thought i add that!