Nathan and Cynthia

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

Thanks for the advice on the steaming. I've decided NOT to have my dress steamed - it will be just fine the way it arrives!! I'm too nervous to have it handled and potentially ruined so that won't happen!

Hi,

I come from Gatineau and I was wondering if it`s possible to give me the name of your photographer and is it possible to send me picture of your wedding, we are getting married in febuary 2014.

thanks for your time and maby I will have more questionsssss!!!!

Isabellefeedback.gif

Hello GPPC brides! Does anyone know roughly how long the aisle is at the gazebo?? I need to know for my aisle runner. Please let me know! I don't need exact measurements. Just an estimate. I asked Carolina and she said 13m or 40042 feet. But that seems WAY too long to be true. I don't think she understands that I only want the runner to be as long as the guest seating up until the bottom of the stairs. I've attached a pic with a diagram of what the measurement I want.

Hi Jenn963, the thing is that you don't start walking from where your arrow is, you start farther, it's a good walk and if Carolina said 13 meters, it makes complete sense.  See my pics... it should give you an idea

Hi GeneMartin! Yes I understand that u walk that whole path but I'm only looking to lay out the aisle runner from the light posts (which I can see are just ahead of you in your last picture) to the bottom of the steps up to the gazebo. So that's the measurement (approx) I'm looking for. Thanks so much n congrats!

Has anyone used pastor York or any pastor at the GPPC?? If so, did the hotel charge you any "vendor fee" for this? did you go through the hotel or email the pastor directly?? And how much (if you don't mind sayin) did you pay for their ceremony services?

Please let me know :) thank you so much!

how many of you past brides booked your hair /make up at the spa BEFORE your wedding (as in, before you even flew to Punta Cana)??  I know they say to book in advance...and there's that 50% deposit...but I am just wondering if the spa is REALLY THAT busy.....I want to risk it and just book the appointment once we get to the hotel or a day after we land but i also don't wanna be left without my hair done or make up....I just don't feel comfortable with sending money so early on....