wow jay those are great! i love your style. all the vibrant color saturations are rad!

thanks guys!! what i love about these pics so much is the location as well...very authentic, chic, ...very conde nast;-) tulum seems to have some very cool places, wish i spent more time there.

posting the akumal wedding soon, it has a very similar sense to it as well.

Jay,

I'm looking forward to seeing the Akumal wedding, as that's where all our family and friends will be staying when we go down for our wedding in June! (Welcome dinner there, too, but wedding itself in Tulum.)

Can't wait to see more!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayreilly View Post
hi carrie! I am from pittsburgh as well, went to high school at upper st clair;-) no longer there but have lots of fami there
What year did you graduate? My fiance and his siblings all graduated from Upper St. Clair. We live in Dormont now but I'm sure once we have offspring we will have to move to St. Clair. I moved back to the 'burgh after 7 years away. Have been back for about 4 years now and I love it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieRN View Post
What year did you graduate? My fiance and his siblings all graduated from Upper St. Clair. We live in Dormont now but I'm sure once we have offspring we will have to move to St. Clair. I moved back to the 'burgh after 7 years away. Have been back for about 4 years now and I love it here.
i graduated in 88, have not really been backk other than short visits, well, i did spend 4 years at stae college going to penn state.