9 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:56 AM

Steve has been reading books to Jackson every night and he reads the books you girls sent us. we just realized that there are personal notes in each book....you girls are the best! what did i do to deserve friends like you

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:03 AM

Aww, I love that Steve reads to Jackson every night!! That's so sweet.

And just for the record, I'm pretty sure we're the lucky ones!! You take such good care of us. And if that isn't enough... really, who WOULDN'T want to spoil Jackson??!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:04 AM

How cute that you just noticed, lol. Well you have to let us know which one is Jackson's fav!

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:07 AM

i thought that was such an awesome idea - i want to read to my kids every night too.

i have these great memories of my dad reading to my sister and i every night. good for steve!

#5 gkashmira

gkashmira
        • 1,962 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:38 AM

OMG! How exciting that you just discovered the notes! I love that :)
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#6 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 January 2008 - 10:11 AM

Tammy that is so cute, that Steve reads to Jackson each night. Glad the notes were a fun surprise!
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 10:50 AM

Aww, that's cute that you just now noticed them- I love delayed surprises :)

#8 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:52 PM

How fun that you just realized there are notes! It's like an extra gift. Glad you guys are enjoying the books :)

#9 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:58 PM

How cute! Jackson may be reading as soon as he can hold a book, kids are getting smarter as time goes on!

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:06 PM

it was like an extra surprise gift...when we first got the books we read the titles but didnt open them because we were just in the weeds in terms of trying the survive with the little one...now we seem to have it together and can spend more time playing and reading to him...before it felt like my life just consisted of feeding and changing him.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users