Photo

Has anyone gotten married at the Vallarta Palace?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kr3611

kr3611
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:19 PM

Hello,
    My fiance and I are getting married at the Vallarta Palace on October 11th. Have any of you gotten married there? Do you have any photos or reviews? How about more inexpensive hotel options for guests that opt not to stay there - is there something nearby?

Thanks!
    Kristin

#2 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:18 AM

I was actually just talking to my TA about a vacation there in July or August. If I find out any info - - I'll pass it along.

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:56 AM

I have a friend from the office who got married there, all the people said it was wonderful, the food, drinks, the setting, everythin...

And at the beginning I wanted to get married there , the WC from the hotel sent me some pics , please PM with your email and I will share those with you…

#4 evtalbot

evtalbot
        • 173 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

I am so excited that you are having your wedding here! I am seriously considering this resort, especially since they have so many excursions included in the price of the stay!

If you have any feedback regarding the WC at this resort, or the resort itself, I'd be excited to hear about it!

#5 kemiandhecareth

kemiandhecareth
          • 72 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:23 AM

My FI and I are also leaning towards a DW in PV, so if anyone could share extra info with me on the Vallarta Palace, that would be awesome. We were originally considering the Cancun Palace, but we're considering all options. Please share if you have anything. Thankies!

~ Kemi
            God bless you, keep you, and fulfill His desires for your life!

#6 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
            • 203 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

we are getting married at the Vallarta Palace on august 8, 2009. We have never been but my FI's friend who travels like three times a year told us that this was the nicest resort he has been. he raved about it. we were nervous about going somewhere we had never been, but when you know someone who has gone there it makes the choice a little less scary. I also feel that as long as there is a beach and i can get a margarita, i cant go wrong. Please please let me know how your exprience goes.
              Live every day like the next will never come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users