Jump to content

Photo

RIU Ocho Rios Restaurants


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

    Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:18 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mopher
    Some one had put this on a photo sharing site...it is a little hard to read, but lists the restuarants and times they are open.
    That's a huge help...thank you!

    #12 chicago88

    chicago88
    • Member
    • 699 posts

      Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:17 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mopher
      Some one had put this on a photo sharing site...it is a little hard to read, but lists the restuarants and times they are open.
      Ooh, this is perfect - thanks!!!



      Therese & Jay
      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

      #13 juanslake

      juanslake
      • Newbie
      • 111 posts

        Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:29 AM

        i agree! That website is no help!

        #14 kater

        kater
        • Newbie
        • 77 posts

          Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:51 PM

          When the restaurant has a "dress code" does it simply imply that you need to be wearing shirts/shoes? Or are there any restaurants that require long pants vs. shorts, dresses, etc? I'm trying to make a brochure that has the restaurant info in it for the guests, and I'd like to let them know if they need to bring nice clothes.

          #15 Agape Gems

          Agape Gems
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,260 posts

            Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:48 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by kater
            When the restaurant has a "dress code" does it simply imply that you need to be wearing shirts/shoes? Or are there any restaurants that require long pants vs. shorts, dresses, etc? I'm trying to make a brochure that has the restaurant info in it for the guests, and I'd like to let them know if they need to bring nice clothes.
            Men cannot wear sleeveless tops. I don't think they could wear shorts either. And no swimsuits.
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

            #16 sally

            sally
            • Jr. Member
            • 302 posts

              Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:18 PM

              Do ladies have to wear a dress or would smart pants and top suffice?
              Also can gents wear combat style trousers or do they need to be dress trousers?

              #17 Agape Gems

              Agape Gems
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,260 posts

                Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:39 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by sally
                Do ladies have to wear a dress or would smart pants and top suffice?
                Also can gents wear combat style trousers or do they need to be dress trousers?
                A dress, jeans, capri's... women can pretty much wear anything casual. My husband wore jeans or khaki pants. Some people get really dressy for the speciality restaurants but it's not required.
                See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

                #18 Spazz

                Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

                  Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:15 AM

                  One night a group of my friends tried to go to dinner at either Sir John's or Sir Richard's and they wouldn't seat them because a couple of the guys had shorts on instead of pants.

                  #19 ButlerGirl08

                  ButlerGirl08
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 382 posts

                    Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:42 AM

                    Yea, you can not wear shorts in Sir John...

                    #20 kater

                    kater
                    • Newbie
                    • 77 posts

                      Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:09 PM

                      Thanks a bunch ladies, this will definitely help me out for my guests' brochure!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users