Photo

Going Dress Shopping Tomorrow!!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
  • 794 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:13 PM

WOOP WOOP! I'm so excited! I just started planning a month and a half ago and we're throwing this wedding together so quickly I haven't had a chance to shop for my dress! I hope I find "THE ONE" tomorrow because I don't have much time!
    How in the heck do you keep from showing it to the Groom??! Ahhhhhh that's going to be the hardest part!!! We have so far planned this wedding together and now I have to keep something a secret from him = ) It will be difficult!
    BE LOOKING FOR PICS TOMORROW. I WILL POST TOMORROW AFTERNOON!

These are the dresses I am definitely trying on tomorrow. I LOVE the flowy beach look!
    David's Bridal - Bridal Gowns T9378 Strapless V-notch chiffon A-line with empire gathered waist with bow and brooch.

AND

David's Bridal - Bridal Gowns VW9146 Chiffon gown with pleated bust, empire waist, and tie back.
    HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
    http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#2 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:22 PM

Have fun and YES, definitely post pics. We LOVE pics!!!

#3 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
      • 794 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:24 PM

Thanks!

I will = ) Be looking for them tomorrow afternoon.

#4 NYJen

NYJen
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:26 PM

BTW - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that second dress. Definitely try it on and let us see.

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:31 PM

They are both great dresses. I love #1! I tried on #2 when I was shopping. Good luck and remember to try on things that you wouldn't think (but nothing out of your price range!)

#6 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:33 PM

OOOOOHHH! Love love love the second one. Do NOT forget your camera!
            And I am so lucky that Doug isn't snoopy. My dress is hanging in the DB bag in our closet and I have complete faith that he won't peek. He is SO good like that. Good luck!

#7 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
            • 1,798 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:00 PM

Have a great time!! Eagerly awaiting photos....

#8 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:10 PM

I'm dress shopping too this weekend! Let's hope all of the good vibes will help us find "the ONE"! I love both gowns. They feel very beachy!

I know what you mean about showing the groom. I made FH go through some magazines and point out dresses he liked so I could try to incorporate some of the features he like.

God bless that man! I don't know what he sees when he looks at me, but some of the dresses he picked out would never look good on my body, or probably anyone's body that wasn't 6'0" and 95lbs!

#9 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:11 PM

if its one of those dresses that you are getting tailored to bustle up ask the tailor to put different color coded ribbons so they will be easily tied together after the wedding. it saves a lot of time from trying to remember what went were :)

#10 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
                  • 794 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
                    I'm dress shopping too this weekend! Let's hope all of the good vibes will help us find "the ONE"! I love both gowns. They feel very beachy!

I know what you mean about showing the groom. I made FH go through some magazines and point out dresses he liked so I could try to incorporate some of the features he like.

God bless that man! I don't know what he sees when he looks at me, but some of the dresses he picked out would never look good on my body, or probably anyone's body that wasn't 6'0" and 95lbs!
                    That is too funny! I wish those super tight dresses would flatter me = )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users