Chandlyn @ Riu

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 mopher

mopher
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:50 PM

A couple more questions for the brides that got back from the Riu

1) Where did you meet Chandlyn? She has told me that we will meet at a certain time, but never said where

2) Does anyone have a picture of her

#2 chicago88

chicago88
    • 699 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=mopher;233111]A couple more questions for the brides that got back from the Riu

1) Where did you meet Chandlyn? She has told me that we will meet at a certain time, but never said where

2) Does anyone have a picture of her[/QUOTE

My meeting with Chandlyn is set up for 10am the day after we arrive. She told me to meet her in the lobby...

Therese & Jay
      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#3 jmhein

jmhein
      • 665 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:11 PM

I should probably arrange a meeting time with her too! Yikes! We fly to Jamaica 3 weeks tomorrow!
        Mopher - when is your wedding?
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#4 albianstar

albianstar
        • 82 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:57 PM

when i got to j i went to the front desk and they called her to set up a time...

#5 mopher

mopher
          • 60 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 03:58 PM

jmhein- my wedding is feb. 20th...we get there on the 15th...so maybe we will cross paths!

My meeting is scheduled, but I better confirm a location with her

#6 Birdie07

Birdie07
            • 1,218 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 04:53 PM

I met her in the lobby per her request. She's tall skinny with wavy long hair. I just told the front desk I was there for Chandlyn and they told her I was there.

#7 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
              • 186 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                I met her in the lobby per her request. She's tall skinny with wavy long hair. I just told the front desk I was there for Chandlyn and they told her I was there.
                Hey Calia- How was her attitude? Is she pretty nice? I'm a rather bubbly person, wondering if she is receptive to that or does she have a stand off-ish kind of personality?
                Congrats on being a new mrs.!!!!

#8 albianstar

albianstar
                • 82 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:40 PM

her attitude was great to me. She was calm and understanign of my requests. she knew whn i didnt like somehting adn didnt want to say :)
                  she did an awesome job thus we gave her a big tip :)

#9 jmhein

jmhein
                  • 665 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:26 PM

Does anyone know who Shally-Ann is? I just wrote to Chandlyn to request a meeting time with her, and I got this back:

Dear Janelle,

Thank you for your email.

It would be my pleasure to meet with you on Monday, February 11th at 9:00am.
                    The wedding rehearsal we can schedule for Monday, February 11th at 5:30pm.

If you should require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards
                    Shally-Ann Beckford

Where did Chandlyn go? I am sure Shally-Ann is great, but I've been dealing with Chandlyn for the past year of planning, it's weird that this Shally-Ann is suddenly the one meeting me? Thoughts?
                    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#10 chicago88

chicago88
                    • 699 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jmhein
                      Does anyone know who Shally-Ann is? I just wrote to Chandlyn to request a meeting time with her, and I got this back:

Dear Janelle,

Thank you for your email.

It would be my pleasure to meet with you on Monday, February 11th at 9:00am.
                      The wedding rehearsal we can schedule for Monday, February 11th at 5:30pm.

If you should require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards
                      Shally-Ann Beckford

Where did Chandlyn go? I am sure Shally-Ann is great, but I've been dealing with Chandlyn for the past year of planning, it's weird that this Shally-Ann is suddenly the one meeting me? Thoughts?
                      Uh oh.... I have no idea who she is??

Therese & Jay
                      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users