Bradley Fraser Photography

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 bride1212

bride1212
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:48 PM

Hello
    Has anyone used or know anything about Bradley Fraser? His prices are 350 a hr for a min. of 3 hrs and he has beautiful pictures on his web site. I want to hear from someone who has used his services and how it was to print off the pics from the CD he gives you. Thanks. Ashlea

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:26 AM

try searching for his name - you'll find a lot of information: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t13834

#3 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 02:22 AM

You can find a lot in the search but I will tell you two things:

1) He works so hard, is very professional, and so easy to be around and work with. No drama. Great personality. Delivers what he says.

2) Not a lot of "post-production" in the photos. I guess he is just journalistic. He will take pics of what happens. He doesn't spend a ton of time posing you, or turning your photos into super-airbrushed photoshopped works of art. Feel free to look at my photos (link below) to get a feel for what he gives each bride (as opposed to his "best-of" from his website)

#4 bride1212

bride1212
        • 54 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JANET1111
          You can find a lot in the search but I will tell you two things:

1) He works so hard, is very professional, and so easy to be around and work with. No drama. Great personality. Delivers what he says.

2) Not a lot of "post-production" in the photos. I guess he is just journalistic. He will take pics of what happens. He doesn't spend a ton of time posing you, or turning your photos into super-airbrushed photoshopped works of art. Feel free to look at my photos (link below) to get a feel for what he gives each bride (as opposed to his "best-of" from his website)
          Thanks Janet! I checked out your pics, if you had a chance to do it all over again would you have used Bradley again?

#5 Janet

Janet
          • VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:19 PM

I was on a budget and got Bradley for a fabulous price (I don't remember exactly but less than he's charging now). I think in the same budget parameters I would choose him again, yes. Of course, there are some brides whose photos I look at and I'm jealous of, but I have to remember some of them paid 5 times much as I did.

The other thing I liked was getting all the images on disc (and the copyright permission for them) just days after my wedding. I made photobooks and have ordered reprints myself at great prices.

#6 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:38 PM

I'll chime in here that I have Bradley booked for my August 9th wedding and we are ecstatic about having him. If you PM me, I will give you access to a couple albums that other brides have given me of their photos by Bradley. Seeing them totally helped us in picking him.

#7 CaboDate

CaboDate
            • 129 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:20 PM

We used Bradley too and loved him. He has a great personality and even my guests said they didn't even realize he was there. He's stealth like. He gave us the CD of every picture he snapped.. and it's been so much easier than the normal drama you go through ordering pics from the photographer. I was looking for the more photo-journalistic style and he was great.
              Amy & Todd
              Cabo San Lucas
              October 20th, 2007

#8 starrlet99

starrlet99
              • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Hi Maura,

Bradley Fraser will be photographing our wedding in about 3 weeks. We're very excited but looking for tips/suggestions for working with him or things you may wish you'd known at your wedding. Would you be able to send me any of your pictures? How was your wedding day and your experience with him?

Thanks!

~Jen

#9 starrlet99

starrlet99
                • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hi there, we have Bradley Fraser booked to photograph our Cabo wedding in 3 weeks' time. Any suggestions or photos you could share with us? We're trying to get ideas and would like to know what worked for you and what you'd change if you were doing it again. Thanks!!

#10 xtenna

xtenna
                  • 154 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:47 PM

Hi Starrlet,

how did the wedding/ photos go? 

June 3, 2011 Cabo San Lucas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users