38 replies to this topic

#21 PaulaV

PaulaV
  • VIP Member
  • 2,813 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by royfa
    I haven't heard of her! Do you have her website? I would love to see her work!

Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya

Many on the site have either used them or going to use them for their wedding.

Maria... using another dress :) I don't have one yet for it, may just go to David's when they have the $99 sale. There is a Galina dress they have I might like.

Jilly! That is hysterical! I love your music night!!!

#22 soltamargo

soltamargo
    • Vendor
    • 216 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PaulaV
      I am very excited to say I have booked Sol Tamargo for our TTD session!

We are planning to go to another resort after the wedding for our honeymoon.
      (Location is still to be determined in Playa del Carmen).
      She will be able to fit us in that week for a honeymoon/TTD session.

Click the image to open in full size.
      Paula,

I'm excited too!, Thanks for inviting me to take this photos!

TTD Sessions are free reign for creativity!!!...If Matt is around , we might get lucky and have him too!....
      You are going to have AMAZING photos... I promise! AND.. the best fun ever!

#23 SusanK

SusanK
      • VIP Member
      • 2,685 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 02:46 PM

How exciting Paula!!! You are going to have so much fun!
        Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#24 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jilly76
          Paula you are so lucky!!!!! At first when I saw your post I wondered if Claudia was doing it for you!

I wish I could convince FI to do these, but it was hard enough convincing him that we needed to get a photographer!!

Off topic, but the other night FI and I were hanging out at home, we like to put on music and dance around the house, (I know, cheesy!) anyway, I told FI that I wanted to stay out really really late on our wedding night so I could wear my dress as long as possible. He said, how about after the wedding, anytime we have "music night" as we call it, you can throw your dress on to dance around the house! He's like I'll even throw on my suit. I almost died laughing, but you know I'm definetly going to do this, lol
          Jilly keep working on him to do the ttd session it honestly was the most fun E and I had, remind him what the fruits of his labour will be rewarded with, lol. How often do you get to be all sexy and hot in wedding clothes on a beach
          Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya

Many on the site have either used them or going to use them for their wedding.

Maria... using another dress :) I don't have one yet for it, may just go to David's when they have the $99 sale. There is a Galina dress they have I might like.

Jilly! That is hysterical! I love your music night!!!
          Paula I suggest using your real dress, it was nice to be able to wear it again, and I was able to use both set's of pics to make video's because it looks like it could have been the same day. I am also having one of my ttd pics made really big to frame because these are my fave pics, I would have been bummmed if I had not been wearing my dream dress. My dress was fine after it looks as good as new, and I swam in it for about 3 hours in the ocean and another hour in the pool, the carribean sun dried it in no time. Just a suggestion, what else are you going to do with it that would be more important? Oh yeah lucky girl getting Sol she is brilliant! More of a reason to wear your real dress...

Kelly~

#25 PaulaV

PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

Okay Kelly, now you have to share the pics of your dress all over the resort!!!

You may need to twist my arm a little harder to use my real dress :)
            It is satin... It does have a gorgeous long chiffon piece that comes down from the waist in the back.

Sol, I am so, so terribly excited!!! Thank you!

#26 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:32 PM

How fun Paula! I love Sol's work! I'll be looking forward to seeing those photos for sure!!
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#27 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
              • 444 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:24 PM

This question may be silly...but I'm new at this.

What does TTD stand for?

#28 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Cassondra2009

What does TTD stand for?
                  Trash the Dress!

There is an acronym thread somewhere, but I couldn't find it under 'acronym' :)

#29 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                  • 1,243 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PaulaV
                    I am very excited to say I have booked Sol Tamargo for our TTD session!

We are planning to go to another resort after the wedding for our honeymoon.
                    (Location is still to be determined in Playa del Carmen).
                    She will be able to fit us in that week for a honeymoon/TTD session.

Click the image to open in full size.
                    YOUR PHOTOS Will likely be...........

FRIGGEN AMAZING

#30 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                    • 1,243 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:07 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cassondra2009

What does TTD stand for?
                      By the way, Sol's TTD sessions are all about THIS kind of magic: del Sol Photography - Movie - Trash The Dress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter