Photo

Artificial Flowers for Wedding Cake

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#9 Jocy

Jocy
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:12 PM

Has anybody else ordered artificial flowers for their wedding cake? My resort wont let you put real ones on the cake due to heath and safety (sigh) but I'm having real flowers for everything else. Does anyone know of any good websites that would let me order just one or two flower heads for my cake?

Thank you!

#10 Taghan

Taghan
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:03 PM

What about going to a local craft store and buying a few stems? You can just cut them or take the heads off and give them to the resort to add on to the cake. Michaels, AC Moore and JoAnn Fabric always have coupons (just sign up on their website) which helps keep the cost down!

#11 NaM

NaM
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

If you really wanted real flowers could you just put them on there yourself?
If you're considering ordering just one of two maybe you could look into getting a few sugar flowers made. Those look great and are edible!

#12 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
  • 417 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:04 PM

i am a cake designer, i use fake if requested...just go to the best craft store or even some high end home decor stores have them...I have used fake orchids that you couldnt even tell...

#13 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:28 PM

I'm thinking about using fake...just so they stay looking good longer.

#14 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:35 PM

My flowers came from ANGEL'S ACCENTS and she will sell you individual flowers. They are beautiful and they look and feel real.

#15 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
  • 997 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:12 PM

Plumerias Wedding Boutique sells single flowers and cake toppers...check them out!

If I were you I'd probably just go to Michael's though. By the time you pay shipping charges, it may not be worth it!

Good Luck!

#16 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
  • 329 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:42 PM

There was a post on here about sugar flowers .. you can search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter