Photo

Any El Dorado Royale brides?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 playabride2007

playabride2007
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:48 PM

Hi, I'm new to this site I'm getting married July 18, 2007 at El Dorado Royale, is anyone else getting married there?

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,656 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:10 PM

yes, there are a bunch of here...jjwilla's daighter is getting married there in may...

louise (weez) just got married there last week and we are waiting her return to see pics and a review!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
    • 554 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:38 PM

I'm getting married there! But not until next May!
      Welcome to the site!

#4 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 12:38 AM

I'm not getting married there, but I was there a few weeks ago. Its a gorgeous resort - good choice! :)

Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#5 AmyB79

AmyB79
        • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:27 PM

I'm getting married at EDR in a few weeks - April 27, 2007. The wedding coordinator has recently changed (from Faith to Monica) so I hope everything works out okay.

#6 Kevsbeachbride

Kevsbeachbride
          • 18 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:58 PM

Hey there! I got married at EDR on Feb 2nd. We LOVED the resort & our wedding was better than we ever imagined. We stayed for 2 weeks. No complaints! I'd be happy to answer any questions. It's probably easier to e-mail me... I'm not on that often. My e-mail is agerges614@yahoo.com.

We were lucky enough to have the amazing photographers Sol Tamargo & Matt Adcock shoot our wedding. Here's a link to the slideshow if you'd like to check it out:

del Sol Photography

#7 jacfawcett

jacfawcett
            • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:29 AM

I am getting married there July 24th of this year!!! Very excited. I have been working with Monica the entire time and she has been great!!!

#8 TMELTON

TMELTON
              • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 09:01 AM

I am getting married there on May 28th and I am starting to worry since the wedding coordinator has switched. Faith used to return emails really quickly and I been emailing the new person, Monica, and after two weeks I finally heard back from her yesterday and it makes me feel a little nervous. Yikes!

#9 leigh miller

leigh miller
                • 936 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 12:22 PM

congratulations! el dorado royale is beautiful.

i didnt get married there but i shot a wedding there last year. heres a link to the slideshow - http://www.leighmill...._nate_wedding/

and the blog link to their day after/trash the dress session - April and Nate Trash the Dress

i will be back there on may 7th for another wedding. i will be sure and take a lot of extra pics for everyone this time :)

#10 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                  • 1,243 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by playabride2007
                    Hi, I'm new to this site I'm getting married July 18, 2007 at El Dorado Royale, is anyone else getting married there?

HOLA, welcom to the forum!

Check out this post for a little research on the El Dorado...we have a 1/2 dozen slideshows from this location... You will have a WAY better visual picture of the location :)

Cheers!
                    matt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter