Grand Palladium Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 ck_wedding

ck_wedding
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:23 PM

Hi there,

My fiance and I have finally decided that we are going to get married at the Grand Palladium (Colonial/Kantenah) next year. Probably in early March. I'm interested to see pictures and hear about anyones experiences with the Palladium so that we know what to expect. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Kari
    Wedding date: March 12, 2009 - 20 guests and counting ...

#22 itsme7396

itsme7396
    • 90 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:51 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ck_wedding
      Hi there,

My fiance and I have finally decided that we are going to get married at the Grand Palladium (Colonial/Kantenah) next year. Probably in early March. I'm interested to see pictures and hear about anyones experiences with the Palladium so that we know what to expect. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
      Kari
      congrats... although i had my wedding at the al cielo hotel, the GP is where we and most of our guests stayed (40 of the 60 guests anyway),

have you checked out Sol and Matts pictures at grand palladium? i think they have pictures from 7 or 8 weddings that they did there...
      http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t4276

#23 lyrebard

lyrebard
      • 229 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:19 PM

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has contact information for the wedding coordinator at Grand Palladium Riviera Maya? A quick search hasn't yielded anything remotely helpful!

Thanks in advance!

#24 ck_wedding

ck_wedding
        • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:09 PM

I believe its the one coordinator for all 4 of the Palladium resorts in the Maya Riviera:

Rocio Recinas Solano

Tel: 0 11 52 (984) 877 21 00 Ext. 8111
          Fax: 0 11 52 (984) 877 21 05

E-mail: weddings.riviera@fiestahotelgroup.com
          Wedding date: March 12, 2009 - 20 guests and counting ...

#25 mjm160

mjm160
          • 58 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:46 PM

Try this email too:
            groupsales@fiestahotelgroup.com

I stayed at the Palladium for a week in July 2006- it's a very nice resort and it has a great spa.

We were considering having our wedding there too, but decided to book the Barcelo.

Good Luck!

#26 foxfirejg

foxfirejg
            • Banned
            • 24 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:48 AM

Does anyone know if this resort will allow you to have a private cocktail hour before going to the restaurant, or if they have any sort of option for you to set up music or whatever for your first dance and/or cake cutting?

#27 hanna

hanna
              • 223 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

It was listed on their pricing sheet that it was $13 pp for cocktail hour. Not sure of the exact details.

We are going to do the private reception dinner at $50 pp, hopefully they don't try to charge us the extra $20 pp for the reception. We shall see, it has taken the WC Rocio forever to get back to me.

#28 hanna

hanna
                • 223 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:21 AM

Has anyone had any experience with setting up a room block at the GP? Sounds like we have to pay for it all and then get our guests to write us a check. This seems pretty tacky, but Olga said if we want the group rate we have to do this way. Anyone else go through this

#29 hanna

hanna
                  • 223 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:32 PM

Anyone having their wedding at Palladium? We were looking at Barcelo also, but sided with Palladium. Not sure which is better.

#30 Ashleykmorgan

Ashleykmorgan
                    • 98 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:13 AM

So I know there are more of us out there, and we need a home to share all of our information, so start posting all your questions, concerns and tips here!
                      Ashley...The bride that cannot make decisions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter