Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#3181 angela040504

angela040504
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:42 AM

I just booked my outside photog and i paid for her to stay for 2 nights. She is reasonable check her out tammsphotos. and would def suggest getting one outside, i heard they just use employees to take their photos they are not as good as outside ones. hope this helps? 3 wks from today!

#3182 indy_chic

indy_chic
    • 336 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:17 AM

I've been researching destination weddings for over 6 months now. I still haven't been able to confirm a date or a venue BUT if I can secure MP , I think It's the right choice. My only problem is ,is that the day I'd like in March 2010 is already booked - my first inquiry was for a 5pm wedding but Palace Resorts says its too dark @ that time !!! Are there any 5pm brides out there that got married in March

#3183 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
      • 545 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:28 PM

oh really? i didn't realise that! im getting married at 4pm in July so not much help im afraid!

anyone that has been married on the beach, are there lots of people sunbathing around you?!
        a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#3184 indy_chic

indy_chic
        • 336 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Woodsylou
          oh really? i didn't realise that! im getting married at 4pm in July so not much help im afraid!

anyone that has been married on the beach, are there lots of people sunbathing around you?!

4pm is probably safe. I'm sure there will still be people on the beach but it certainly wouldn't be as busy as, say 12pm-> 3pm.

#3185 indy_chic

indy_chic
          • 336 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:37 PM

What is the average length of the civil ceremony?

#3186 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
            • 545 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:43 AM

i was going to ask that too.

also, anyone that's been married on the beach, how long is it from when the bridal party can see you arrive (im not doing the horse drawn carriage thing) to walking to meet your future husband? i am trying to work out music timing! my flower girls and bridesmaid will walk down before me, but im not sure the length of time i need to allow for

#3187 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
              • 545 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:43 AM

i was going to ask that too.

also, anyone that's been married on the beach, how long is it from when the bridal party can see you arrive (im not doing the horse drawn carriage thing) to walking to meet your future husband? i am trying to work out music timing! my flower girls and bridesmaid will walk down before me, but im not sure the length of time i need to allow for

#3188 tiffani1980

tiffani1980
                • 39 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:55 AM

I am doing the free wedding, but was just notified by our on-site WC that the beach location would be $13 extra per person....I was never notified of this, nor is this in any of our written information (wedding contract, online). Were you gals aware of this?

#3189 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
                  • 436 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NJ Hunnie
                    Hi Ladies,

How are you? I was trying to plan my welcome dinner...I was contemplating between Arrecifes or Trattoria. Can you former MP brides tell me which one you prefer.

Thanks so much!

ladies, any help would be appreciated... I am trying to do my brochures! =)

#3190 mrseddy

mrseddy
                    • 72 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

Jlwedding, you're getting married the day after me. Where are you getting married at? We're having our events at the Tucan gazebo, garden and terrace starting at 3pm.
                      Click thumbnail below for more pictureshttp://i664.photobuc....h_IMG_1303.jpg
                      Moon Palace Review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter