Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#2861 honey740

honey740
  • 148 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:29 PM

I hear Mexicana is great with that stuff, good luck!!

#2862 honey740

honey740
    • 148 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:33 PM

Wedding Pictures:
      Picasa Web Albums - Edward - Wedding in Ca...

#2863 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
      • 445 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by pyxystyx
        So, my computer is BACK!
        I just picked up my finished dress today, and am SO excited, it's perfect! But, it's a little bigger than I thought it would be hanging in the bag. : / I'm nervous about not having a place to hang it in the plane now. Anyone here fly Mexicana?

Oh, and one other thing- I've had Kalena as my W.C., we've been e-mailing and calling, and communication has been great recently. I felt like we had almost every detail down and handled.
        So yesterday, I got an e-mail from Cristina. Apparently, because of a health issue, Kalena won't be my W.C. anymore! Cristina seems great, but she's been e-mailing me little bits and pieces of information at a time that I take she's gathering from Kalena about my day. I'm just worried that something may get lost in the transfer of information, since there's already been a couple mix-ups. : /
        Just trying to roll with the punches...
        Keep your spirits up. I printed and took all the main emails I had discussed with Kelen and with the assistant before her. Not one thing was missed during our meeting..... and I had my little portable file that I was able to look through and see my most important things. I went through them before and HIGHLIGHTED all the important topics in one color and quotes on costs in another color. It was a three hour meeting but everything was covered. They also have a little checklist they got through.

It all should be good for you. Don't worry!!

GREAT on your computer and dress!!

#2864 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
        • 445 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:34 PM

HONEY!! Awesome Photos!!

Are you happy with them? I haven't looked back through the posts. Who was your photographer? It looks like you had them through the reception too!!

#2865 nibsmom

nibsmom
          • 564 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

Hey Pyxy, I flew Mexicana. They let me preboard and I was able to hang it in the first class cabin. I had two dresses, so my bag was pretty big. They were super nice.

#2866 nibsmom

nibsmom
            • 564 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:43 PM

Honey, I love your pictures!!!! The one in your siggy is so amazing too!!!

#2867 honey740

honey740
              • 148 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:20 AM

I had David Pena :-) I upgraded to the expensive package so I could get him, but I got over 750 pics on my disc, I was SUPER happy!! My dress is not so happy after being on that pier though! I have to grab it from my parent's this weekend and get it cleaned.

#2868 honey740

honey740
                • 148 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:21 AM

looking back though, it was an amazing deal, my sister's photographer cost over 3k and she doesn't have nearly as many great pictures.

#2869 nibsmom

nibsmom
                  • 564 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

Hmm...does anyone know how to rip the DVD? I'm having troubles! It seems to be encrypted!

#2870 evtalbot

evtalbot
                    • 173 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:18 PM

Honey, I LOVE your wedding pictures! If I scroll through them fast enough I can actually see the waves moving and you guys walking down the beach! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter