Photo

Dreams Cancun Site Visit.. Anyone Need anything?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 lynds

lynds
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:30 PM

thanks for posting the wonderful pictures!!

#32 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

great pics ... CRAAAAZY wind in that one gazebo picture ... holy crap! i'm so nervous about that ... i really cannot stand to have my hair all back from my face (hate how it looks on me). another bride on this forum said in her review that her (now)hubby switched sides with her so her hair wouldn't be blowing in her face the whole time ... might have to consider that since the wind in everyone's pics seems to have a definite direction! so what if it's a little backward? so are we! hehe

#33 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:34 PM

bad news about using the spa area only after 8pm, and himitsu only before 4pm! do you have any photos of the area at himitsu?

#34 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
        • 466 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:50 PM

Awesome post and pics!! Thanks!

#35 Samantha S

Samantha S
          • 369 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 02:36 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mummergirl
            great pics ... CRAAAAZY wind in that one gazebo picture ... holy crap! i'm so nervous about that ... i really cannot stand to have my hair all back from my face (hate how it looks on me). another bride on this forum said in her review that her (now)hubby switched sides with her so her hair wouldn't be blowing in her face the whole time ... might have to consider that since the wind in everyone's pics seems to have a definite direction! so what if it's a little backward? so are we! hehe
            Ha ha, we're going 'backwards' because I want my 'good side' facing the guests and the photographer. I know, I'm nuts.

#36 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
            • 466 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Samantha S
              Ha ha, we're going 'backwards' because I want my 'good side' facing the guests and the photographer. I know, I'm nuts.
              I am right there with ya!!!!! LOL!!!!! Everyone thinks I am LOCA!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter