Photo

Dreams Cancun Site Visit.. Anyone Need anything?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:53 AM

Im going on my site visit may 31-june 7.. ill take lots of pictures! i know how everyone loves those! does anyone need anything while Im there?

"Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#2 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:04 AM

I don't need anything since I have had my wedding, but I just wanted to wish you a safe trip.
      You will have an excellent time Michelle!

#3 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:06 AM

I need you to find a way to smuggle me to Cancun in a garment bag...haha Have a blast!!!

#4 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:11 AM

aside from pics, I can't think of anything. Have a GREAT TIME!!!
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#5 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
          • 305 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:36 AM

Michelle I hope you have a great time! Reading through some other threads I believe I read Dreams will offer you a discounted price for a site visit. I was wondering if you received a discounted price? If so who helped you get this, and how far in advanced did you have to plan your visit? I can't wait to see pics from your trip! If you can can you get some pics of the spa, that's where I want to have my reception.

#6 Cancunbride2009

Cancunbride2009
            • 44 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:47 AM

Wow, this is such a blessing, I was wishing I could do a site visit however it would be quite costly to do so since I live in Canada. Looking forward to hearing about your trip. There was a bride on here that had her reception in the spa area, I have an e-mail in to Daniela to see if this would be an option for the cocktail hour (we are having the reception on the beach), if you get a chance to take some photos of this area, that would be great!

Have a safe trip!

#7 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:51 AM

Have a great time! Just lots of pics! Thank you!! Have fun!!!!!

#8 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
                • 208 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:17 PM

thanks so much everyone!!! im sooo excited! ive been studying for my medical boards, so im exhausted and in dire need of a vaca.. i emailed claudia a couple weeks ago to set up a appt time, but havent heard back yet, i guess itll work out when we get there...

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kellywinter1
                  Michelle I hope you have a great time! Reading through some other threads I believe I read Dreams will offer you a discounted price for a site visit. I was wondering if you received a discounted price? If so who helped you get this, and how far in advanced did you have to plan your visit? I can't wait to see pics from your trip! If you can can you get some pics of the spa, that's where I want to have my reception.
                  i did get the discounted rate for me, my fiance, my mom, and his parents! i emailed claudia about this a few months ago, and she set it all up. i will def get spa pics! no prob!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Cancunbride2009
                  Wow, this is such a blessing, I was wishing I could do a site visit however it would be quite costly to do so since I live in Canada. Looking forward to hearing about your trip. There was a bride on here that had her reception in the spa area, I have an e-mail in to Daniela to see if this would be an option for the cocktail hour (we are having the reception on the beach), if you get a chance to take some photos of this area, that would be great!

Have a safe trip!
                  i wanted my cocktail hour at the spa as well. so ill get some pictures and see if its possible to do that. we are doing our recpetion in the ballroom..

:-)
                  "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#9 Carolena7

Carolena7
                  • 785 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:23 PM

Well i've already had my wedding there...so don't need anything, but just wanted to tell you to have a great time. You'll love it!!! I wish I was going back. It's absolutely beautiful and everyone is wonderful and soo nice. Have a safe and fun trip!!!

#10 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                    • 5,681 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:06 PM

Have a great trip! Hopefully you will get to see a wedding when you are there! Bring back lots of pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users