Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#6011 jana297

jana297
  • 646 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:26 AM

Hey ladies. I noticed this am that there is a new review posted on Dreams Cancun if you want to take a peek.

I am getting excited but a little overwhelmed. I am having my send off party at my house for all of my guests to give out all of my out of town bags to our local guests. I still have to put together my hang over kits...tie ribbon..laminate my luggage tags and wrpackage everything etc etc etc. Yikes. I need to get on this!! I better get a list going! Anyone else feeling overwhelmed?

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#6012 Sasha030412

Sasha030412
    • 48 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

Yes! I am extremely overwhelmed! my wedding is march 4th, we are leaving feb 22nd and we have nothing done as far as I can tell. No dance lessons, no OOT bags, no party favors, nothing!!!! Just the guests have booked

Originally Posted by jana297 

Hey ladies. I noticed this am that there is a new review posted on Dreams Cancun if you want to take a peek.

I am getting excited but a little overwhelmed. I am having my send off party at my house for all of my guests to give out all of my out of town bags to our local guests. I still have to put together my hang over kits...tie ribbon..laminate my luggage tags and wrpackage everything etc etc etc. Yikes. I need to get on this!! I better get a list going! Anyone else feeling overwhelmed?

#6013 jana297

jana297
      • 646 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:29 AM

I heard of some brides that do their out of town bags out therein the shops wheeling and dealing. Since you are limited with time. I would go with that. It will all work out.

Originally Posted by Sasha030412 

Yes! I am extremely overwhelmed! my wedding is march 4th, we are leaving feb 22nd and we have nothing done as far as I can tell. No dance lessons, no OOT bags, no party favors, nothing!!!! Just the guests have booked

April 6, 2012

#6014 julieyjlee

julieyjlee
        • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:33 AM

Hi, Jana297,

Where is that review posted? I could not find it :(

Julie

Originally Posted by jana297 

#6015 jana297

jana297
          • 646 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

Hi, Jana297,

Where is that review posted? I could not find it :(

Julie

April 6, 2012

#6016 bnwedding2011

bnwedding2011
            • 29 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

I finally posted my review! Let me know if you have any questions :) 

#6017 jana297

jana297
              • 646 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:34 AM

Thanks for your review. I know doing that is time consuming! I am so glad you said somthing about the DJ. That would have infuriated me...unbelievably not acceptable!! I will have to speak to Claudia about that to ensure that does not happen. I emailed her last week because I have several questions and as usual no one has responded to me. :(

April 6, 2012

#6018 bnwedding2011

bnwedding2011
                • 29 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

It is time consuming but very helpful! Trust me I understand how frustrating it is not to get a response.. But seriously don't worry. Everything was PERFECT! 

#6019 jana297

jana297
                  • 646 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:09 AM

Does anyone have a recent price list of photgrapher Juan Navarro price list. I have one from when he was contracted with Dreams and my fiance is freaking out that now he is not contracted with the resort that we will not be able to afford him. I hope someone here can help. Thanks ladies.

April 6, 2012

#6020 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
                    • 112 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:37 AM

I have found that if you email the general wedding email, not their individuals, they will respond within 24-36 hours!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter