Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#4761 jana297

jana297
  • 646 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:24 AM

Does anyone know if you can use an outside flower vendor?

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#4762 shanbeth

shanbeth
    • 37 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:23 PM

Jana, you can use an outside vendor but I believe they charge you like a $100 vendor fee.  There are ways around this also.  I am using someone for just a few things.  I do believe there are a lot of brides on here that know more about this and hopefully will reply.  Shannon

#4763 jana297

jana297
      • 646 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by shanbeth 

Jana, you can use an outside vendor but I believe they charge you like a $100 vendor fee.  There are ways around this also.  I am using someone for just a few things.  I do believe there are a lot of brides on here that know more about this and hopefully will reply.  Shannon

Thanks for the help Shanbeth!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
        April 6, 2012

#4764 toriOary

toriOary
        • Site Supporter
        • 61 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:58 AM

Hey Ladies,

Levaing next Friday and we are extremley tight on  money so trying to plan every penny...... can I ask past brides how much they have paid Juan Navarro for the CD Rom of pictures?......

Thanks,

Tor

#4765 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
          • 656 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:48 PM

Carolina!!!!  

NO WAY in He!!   They did not give you the decorated room?!?!?  What the frick!  How cheap can they be making you pay for that crap after you bought your package!  they should be way more accommodating to their brides after all they've done!  Changing the gazebo, tearing down the terrace, keeping pics of that beautiful ocean view for so long after they new the rock jetty was their.  They should suck it up and get the brides their rose petals.  No way, I will be saying something.  I really like Claudia and I have met with her already, so I'm hoping she will will work with her brides.  I don't know too much about Cecilia, but I've heard good and bad about both of them.  I really feel for you.  I know you were anxious before hand and I hope it was still wonderful enough to cancel out all the bad things.  Now I am getting worried, because we are staying for two weeks and if we have to b#@$* at people everyday to have our romantic honeymoon, I am going to be so stressed.  By the way, the pics I saw from Juan are so absolutely amazingly stunning!!!  You are so beautiful!

#4766 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
            • 656 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:54 PM

(edit fix) knew... there.     I hate that I can't edit.  I need to capitalize, get rid of double words, spell correct!  It is driving me nuts!  And I graduate as a teacher in a few months!  Don't judge please, I don't pay attention too much about grammar at the forum.  Sometimes I get overly excited and type too fast.  Used to be able to post edit.   Gahhhhh!

#4767 meldal101010

meldal101010
              • 444 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hey ladies,

I'm back from Mexico!!! Anyone having any doubts about having the wedding at Dreams should be completely reassured after having read my review (which will be posted next week sometime...after I settle back into reality.) The wedding was PERFECT!!! Dreams is awesome. From the second we arrived we were treated awesome...upgraded to an AWESOME honeymoon suite...the service at the resort is phenomenol!!!

Anyway, just thought i'd touch base....& i'll be back next week :)

Attached Files

#4768 meldal101010

meldal101010
                • 444 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:24 AM

$300 USD...but worth every penny!!!

Originally Posted by toriOary 

Hey Ladies,

Levaing next Friday and we are extremley tight on  money so trying to plan every penny...... can I ask past brides how much they have paid Juan Navarro for the CD Rom of pictures?......

Thanks,

Tor

#4769 wilsoml2

wilsoml2
                  • 299 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:00 PM

We paid $350 but they started off at $500. Always negotiate!

Originally Posted by toriOary 

Hey Ladies,

Thanks,

Tor

#4770 meldal101010

meldal101010
                    • 444 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:19 PM

WOW!!!  $500...thats crazy. We didn't negotiate...he said 300 & that was that.

Originally Posted by wilsoml2 

We paid $350 but they started off at $500. Always negotiate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter