Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#401 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:50 AM

No problem, I was just confused! Now I understand. I actually wish we were going to have citlalli for a couple hours longer, but FI will kill me if I spend anymore money!!

#402 SusanK

SusanK
    • VIP Member
    • 2,685 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:10 PM

Hey ladies-
      Just wanted to check in with you all. I have not been around much lately. My schedule has been CRAZY busy. We've been out of town for the last 4 weekends (2 being other weddings), and we are gone again next weekend. We haven't even bothered to unpack. On top of all that, school started up again last week, so I'm teaching full time, and coaching cross country. I feel like I have a MILLION projects that I need to finish. Our house is a disaster. We're having an AHR for 300+ people a month after the wedding. I still need to finish the invites for that before the end of the month. Thank GOD my sister is arranging most of the other details...I just nod my head "yes". I feel like I am flapping my arms and legs furiously just to keep my head above water. I can't even think of the last time I turned the TV on. Several, large packages are arriving daily (which should be a good thing), but in all honestly I don't want one more thing in my house at this point, not even presents. I'd usually me too excited not to open them immediatley, but at this point there's at least a dozen that I haven't even bothered to see who they're from. I am WAY overtired and way overstressed. And then I get hit with some family drama this morning. Sorry to ramble, but it feels good to scream, even if it's just on the computer.
      On a brighter note, and the original reason for starting this post, Daniella Castillo (Claudia's assistant) has been GREAT! We have been e-mailing back and forth the last few days, trying to get all the details in order, and her e-mail turn around is actually faster than mine! So for those of you frustrated with slow response, be patient, and when your wedding date approaches, you will get all the attention you need. Plus in just about a month you'll have a few more Dreams brides' brains to pick.
      Still afloat (barely),
      Susan
      Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#403 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:32 PM

Hey Susan! I've been wondering where you've been, but I knew you mentioned that you had a lot going on. We've been pretty busy too, although not as busy as you, I'm sure getting back into the groove of the new school year is a whole lot more hectic, nevermind trying to finish planning your wedding and everything else!

I can't believe how fast its coming, I just looked at your ticker, you are just about ready to into the less than one month point, ahhh!!!!

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with!

#404 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:29 AM

Susan, YOU GET MARRIED A MONTH FROM TODAY!
          YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I wish I could help you with something...

I am glad the communications with the WCs is better... that would be added stress you don't need right now.

Breathe.

Go have a massage.

Click the image to open in full size.

#405 RoSean

RoSean
          • 140 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:19 PM

Hang in there...your wedding is right around the corner.

So exciting!!!

Here's a big hug...

#406 CancunBride07

CancunBride07
            • 66 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 11:17 PM

Hello Dreams Ladies!!

I had read about bringing silk flowers, and was wondering if we ever heard anything back??

Would I be able to ship/bring my own silk bouquet? or decorate with silk petals?

Just curious

#407 wifey07

wifey07
              • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:16 AM

I don't post on the forum much (or at all), but I came across your question and thought maybe I could be of help. I just got married at Dreams last week and I was able to bring 3 silk bouquets....and my flowergirl also used silk rose petals....I had no problems whatsoever. Also, since I didn't use the bouquet in the package, I was able to get a floral table arrangement instead. Hope this helps. :)

#408 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by wifey07
                  I don't post on the forum much (or at all), but I came across your question and thought maybe I could be of help. I just got married at Dreams last week and I was able to bring 3 silk bouquets....and my flowergirl also used silk rose petals....I had no problems whatsoever. Also, since I didn't use the bouquet in the package, I was able to get a floral table arrangement instead. Hope this helps. :)

First of all... Congratulations!

Secondly, would you be willing to share your pictures with us?
                  We would love to hear about your wedding and your experience with Dreams :)

#409 wifey07

wifey07
                  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:49 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PaulaV
                    First of all... Congratulations!

Secondly, would you be willing to share your pictures with us?
                    We would love to hear about your wedding and your experience with Dreams :)

Thank you! :)

Although I never posted on the forum, it certainly helped me along the way with ideas and questions I had...so I definitely don't mind returning the favor. :) I will post pics as soon as I have some available.....I should receive them by this weekend or early part of next week.

~sara

#410 PaulaV

PaulaV
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,813 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by wifey07
                      Thank you! :)

Although I never posted on the forum, it certainly helped me along the way with ideas and questions I had...so I definitely don't mind returning the favor. :) I will post pics as soon as I have some available.....I should receive them by this weekend or early part of next week.

~sara
                      Great! Look forward to seeing them Sara!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter