Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3221 sunitam

sunitam
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:37 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mc5363
    Did you check on Orbitz? I just did a quick search on a package leaving on Jan. 3 and returning Jan. 10 and it's $1,546 for flight and hotel (Dreams). I don't know how close that is to what your guests are already paying.
    hey thanks, ill let ppl know about orbitz. there are so many websites and different packages. i have a travel agent looking at direct flights but these other packages going through the states are definitely a lot less!

#3222 mc5363

mc5363
    • 315 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:56 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sunitam
      hey thanks, ill let ppl know about orbitz. there are so many websites and different packages. i have a travel agent looking at direct flights but these other packages going through the states are definitely a lot less!
      Good luck with everything! The package through Orbitz does have 1 stop. That's the only downfall. It might be worth it to the save the money for some people though.

#3223 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:31 PM

BTW..hubby got montezumas revenge BAD!!! He is an ice eater!! He eats ice like most people chew gum. The only time we ventured off and consumed beverages was Coco Bongo and Jungle Cruise (only bottled water but who knows if it was refilled). No one else got sick in the group. Just an FYI..don't eat the freaking ice. I would assume it would go without saying but he is stubborn!

#3224 sunitam

sunitam
        • 124 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          LOL i'm such a slacker!!!

they won't let your reception go past 11pm on the beach or tower terrace. might be a possibility in the ballroom since you wouldn't be disturbing resort guests there? either way, adding extra hours can get pretty pricey.

lisa i have been logging on everyday at lunch to read ure review!!!

#3225 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
          • 466 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cancunbride
            We went to Daddy O's and Ice I think its called, its the big white one... its kind of a replica of Coco Bongo. They do the same thing except its cheaper. Make sure to get your photo taken with your hunni and get it stuck onto a tequila bottle, its $20.00 and its such a great memory.

Coco Bongo was 70.00 per person so that was too ridiculous for us--
            It was only $50/person when we went. If you have a group, you have more room for bargaining. We ended up buying 3 bottles of liquor and getting a private table and skipping the all you can drink.

#3226 cubsfan

cubsfan
            • 72 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
              BTW..hubby got montezumas revenge BAD!!! He is an ice eater!! He eats ice like most people chew gum. The only time we ventured off and consumed beverages was Coco Bongo and Jungle Cruise (only bottled water but who knows if it was refilled). No one else got sick in the group. Just an FYI..don't eat the freaking ice. I would assume it would go without saying but he is stubborn!
              Wht about the ice they used for frozen drinks

#3227 cubsfan

cubsfan
              • 72 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:41 AM

Does anyone know where we can get a list of the daily/nightly activities they have going on at the resort I would like to put this in my OOT bags/welcome letter.

#3228 cubsfan

cubsfan
                • 72 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:43 AM

More questions from me!!! :) I am having a very small group. 14 guests plus us. Does anyone have any recommendations about table arrangements? Cecilia sent me different ways to set up the tables but I was curious if anyone had advice if they had a small group and/or pictures to give me a visual! I am a visual learner! :)

Also.... would you include place cards with such a small group? Thanks!

#3229 sunitam

sunitam
                  • 124 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cubsfan
                    More questions from me!!! :) I am having a very small group. 14 guests plus us. Does anyone have any recommendations about table arrangements? Cecilia sent me different ways to set up the tables but I was curious if anyone had advice if they had a small group and/or pictures to give me a visual! I am a visual learner! :)

Also.... would you include place cards with such a small group? Thanks!
                    i think we are going to have 15-20 guests and we are doing one long rectangular table on the club terrace and sit with our guests. i like this set up the best because everyone is sitting together as one group. i have some pictures of that set up as well as the smaller tables- send me your email address and ill send those pics to u :) i think place cards are apprpriate

#3230 sunitam

sunitam
                    • 124 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:27 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cubsfan
                      Does anyone know where we can get a list of the daily/nightly activities they have going on at the resort I would like to put this in my OOT bags/welcome letter.
                      u can email the Front desk at

reservaciones3@dreamscancun.com.mx

and im sure they can email you the activities list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter