Photo

Any Xcaret Park prices/weddings/contact?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 Archie510

Archie510
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:10 PM

I felt the same way!
    That was my #1 choice and once i received the breakdown of the prices, it would hae been just as much as a wedding here!
    that is the whole purpose of going to mexico!!! To cut back on my expenses! Fortunatley I went with the Riu Palace Riviera Maya in PDC. Much cheaper! I think my wedding plus lots of extras will be around 10K (w/ 50 guests!)

In my opinion, that is the way to go! All you can Eat and Drink!!!
    Ohhh Boy!!!!

#22 katiaramirez

katiaramirez
    • 50 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

Hello!!! I cannot download the links!! Anyone can helpme?? It says I do not have enough points!!!

#23 katiaramirez

katiaramirez
      • 50 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

I am still waiting for Info on Xcaret... they have not answered me...

#24 BelaNova

BelaNova
        • 9 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:03 PM

I recently returned from a site visit to Playa where I booked the Xcaret chapel for our ceremony (2:00 pm). It's a little bit earlier than we would have liked, but they do that so there is time to set up for the night wedding. If you are going to have your ceremony and reception at Xcaret, you have to have a 5:00/6:00 pm ceremony. It is a little bit pricey to rent the chapel but once we visited and saw how beautiful the chapel was we knew that was the place! :)

#25 carlaserafini

carlaserafini
          • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

thanks so much for the info..i have been trying to reach the WC and its impossible...

#26 carlaserafini

carlaserafini
            • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:53 PM

Does anyone knows if you have to pay to have a priest, or is that included in the 1500?

#27 carlaserafini

carlaserafini
              • 13 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:06 PM

does anyone knows if you have to pay a priest to conduct the wedding?

#28 RedCasillas03

RedCasillas03
                • 18 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jaime
                  Here are the rest of the attatchments, the prices seem resonable per this info from the special events coordinator. But I'm not sure if there are additional fees or not?
                  Why can I not open these attachments? Once I click on the word document it states-

"RedCasillas03, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
                  ."

Is it because I have not been a member long enough? I just became a member yesterday and would really like to view these documents. Thank you everyone and have a great 4th of July.

#29 spatzle

spatzle
                  • 36 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carlaserafini
                    Does anyone knows if you have to pay to have a priest, or is that included in the 1500?
                    Hi!
                    I asked and it was not included in the price.

#30 adridashanne

adridashanne
                    • 66 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:10 PM

I'm not able to view the files... would someone kindly email them to me?
                      I'd really REALLY appreciate it. Thanks so much!
                      I just got info from Julieta at the eco-park she replied within 2 days from my email request. I will post the info she gave me as long as I can figure out how to do it :) Note that there will be a 10% increase in 2009 approx. Hope this helps those of you interested. I plan to visit the ecopark next week and will post an update when I return.

~ Wedding in Tulum at the Grand Palladium resort on JUNE 17, 2011 ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter