Photo

Dreams Tulum, photos I have found and would love to share!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 jodylynn007

jodylynn007
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:36 PM

Hi everyone! I have recently learned how to post pictures on the web and accordingly, be able to share them with all of you too!

During the time it took for me to make my final decision to be married at Dreams Tulum, I have been researching nice shots of the resort, was lucky enough to have a friend rent a car and stop by when he was in the area, and now I am in the process of putting together a brochure for guests when they arrive at the resort for my big day (not to mention update emails along the way also!)

Anyhow... here are some of the photos and a bit of the information I have gathered.

Click the image to open in full size.

One of the most beautiful is the Gran Cenote, just 4 km. from Tulum hotel zone on the road to CobĀ”. Its clear water allows swimmers and divers to see the underwater cave formations and the small fish that live there.

#2 jodylynn007

jodylynn007
    • 99 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:48 PM

A map of the area so you can get a general idea of where we will all be!

#3 jodylynn007

jodylynn007
      • 99 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:03 PM

Photos of the Dreams rooms:

#4 amy706

amy706
        • 506 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

Nice! Thank you! Can't wait to see your brochures!
          Amy706
          Washington, DC
          Dreams Tulum
          December 5, 2008
          Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#5 can't wait!

can't wait!
          • 517 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:23 PM

Great idea! I was there for a site visit but didn't take too many pictures because I thought I would be able to find plenty on the web. Well now I regret it! I should have at least taken tons of pics of the reception site so I can plan the decorations accordingly!
            Ugh! Why wasn't I thinking?!?!?!?!

karla

#6 neen

neen
            • 633 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

karla which reception site are you using? we're heading down for a site visit in June...i'd be happy to snap pics for you and email them...i definitely think its important to have visuals so you can envision your set-up and decor elements!

#7 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:26 PM

welcome welcome to BDW.. those photos dont even do the rooms justice.. the resort is really nice. i loved it.. i had a big online gallery fo the place but it just expired last week. ill be down there the next week photographing two couples weddings from here so maybe we will see ou if you stick around a while :)

#8 jodylynn007

jodylynn007
                • 99 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jean-marcus
                  welcome welcome to BDW.. those photos dont even do the rooms justice.. the resort is really nice. i loved it.. i had a big online gallery fo the place but it just expired last week. ill be down there the next week photographing two couples weddings from here so maybe we will see ou if you stick around a while :)
                  Sawweeet Jean-Marcus, please keep us in the loop if you have any great pics of the resort to share.

In the meantime, here is a link to a lovely lady that has some pics from her stay there, she had them posted on the Dreams Forums, so I don't think she would mind (hopefully?!) me posting the link here also!

Click on the picture below to be directed to Webshots to see her album on there, no password needed:

#9 tlomlad

tlomlad
                  • Banned
                  • 1,949 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:45 AM

thanks for the pics it should help out alot of girls!!!

#10 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jodylynn007
                      Sawweeet Jean-Marcus, please keep us in the loop if you have any great pics of the resort to share.
                      sure if you want to PM me i can email you a bunch of pictures... is tehre anything in particular you want me to send you? like bedroom photos or beach wedding photos or just a hodge-podge (dont you just love that word haha) of everything? i need to reload that gallery i think cause it would be pretty beneficial for couples on here..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter