Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#2251 kimmy44

kimmy44
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:50 PM

CELINE,

Welcome! I also have 50-60 guests, the royal offers a discount but I actually got better pricing from my agent so do your homework on prices! As for a photographer, I'm bringing my own down but if you have an unlimited budget, there are lots of great photographers in Mexico such as Del Sol, Elizabeth Medina and many more. Congrats!

#2252 kimmy44

kimmy44
    • 53 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:58 PM

ADRIANA: I just emailed you a cheaper quote I received from catamaya for April 25th for 50-65 people.

#2253 celine

celine
      • 24 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:32 PM

Thanks Kim I will def. do my homework!

#2254 mslisaaragon

mslisaaragon
        • 9 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:57 PM

Hey Ladies,

I'm so glad to have found this forum. We are getting married on December 20, 2010.

Quick question: Would anyone have a recommendation for a WC at the Royal for the site visit? Just based on Angie's communication, I'm afraid to be set up with another coordinator that is difficult to hear back from. After reading this forum for a couple of weeks now, I see that most of them are not the best at keeping in touch, but is there one that I should ask for?

Thank you ladies!!!!

BTW - I have all of the menus/checklists/cakes/flowers, let me know, you can email me at lisa.aragon@hotmail.com and I'll send them over! :)

Lisa
          Lisa

#2255 louise_pernell

louise_pernell
          • 44 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:21 AM

I have also been dealing with Angie and I would agree that she is not the most punctual person I have ever dealt with. I am yet to pay my deposit because of this. I have a ton of questions that I would like to have an answer to before booking the location. Most of my questions are one word answers yet I am still waiting.

#2256 jaxsebridetobe

jaxsebridetobe
            • 44 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:26 AM

I was dealing with Michel Madrid and she was pretty good at getting back to my emails in a timely fashion.

#2257 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:02 AM

I have Kimberly, the US coordinator. She is good at replying at emails with me. She told me that we will be assigned to a WC at the Royal 2 weeks before our wedding. Meanwhile, we will be dealing with the US coordinators. I don't know what is going on with Angie..maybe she has so many brides to work with or just lazy!

I will be telling my TA who has contacts at The Royal and let her know what's going on.

#2258 jennieestelle

jennieestelle
                • 30 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                  I have Kimberly, the US coordinator. She is good at replying at emails with me. She told me that we will be assigned to a WC at the Royal 2 weeks before our wedding. Meanwhile, we will be dealing with the US coordinators. I don't know what is going on with Angie..maybe she has so many brides to work with or just lazy!

I will be telling my TA who has contacts at The Royal and let her know what's going on.

Thanks Lady Di! I was wondering when I would be assigned my actual wedding coordinator at the Royal. My wedding is only 6 1/2 weeks away and I haven't been in contact with anyone from the hotel. So, I guess I will just be patient and wait and see. Also your picture of the boxer with Santa is just adorable :).

#2259 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jennieestelle
                    Thanks Lady Di! I was wondering when I would be assigned my actual wedding coordinator at the Royal. My wedding is only 6 1/2 weeks away and I haven't been in contact with anyone from the hotel. So, I guess I will just be patient and wait and see. Also your picture of the boxer with Santa is just adorable :).
                    Nobody, not even a US coordinator, contacted you? PM me and I will give you Kimberly's email. You should have been contacted by a US coordinator.

Thanks for the puppy compliment!

#2260 MichaelandAraceli

MichaelandAraceli
                    • 34 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:10 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm glad I found this forum. We are getting married at The Royal on December 18, 2010!

XOXO
                      Araceli
                      Mike and Araceli
                      The Royal Playa del Carmen
                      December 18, 2010

http://tickers.Ticke....98b2/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter