Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2751 babestaaa

babestaaa
  • 212 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

Got my shoes too! They're Bagdley Mischka Isabel sandals, retail $150, purchased for $59 via endless.com I think they'll be great cause I believe they're fancy enough for my Lazaro all lace gown :) Plus, it's on the Tequila Terrace cause of the Beach ceremony and I love how it's private.

badgley-mischka-nordstrom-evening-shoes-isabel-rosette-sandal.jpg

#2752 joda

joda
    • 205 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

So I got a hold of Tammy, and she suggested that we just start a new thread with the correct name, as some of the information is outdated/incorrect at this point (when the resort was Paradisus). So  I could just start a new thread, and then put a link to this one on the first page so anyone new can read this thread if they want further information.

Or we just stay on this thread.

Thoughts ladies?

#2753 82turtles

82turtles
      • 297 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

Hi joda,

Thanks for getting a hold of Tammy about that! I hadn't thought of starting a whole new thread, but I think it's a good idea and the best approach for the long run, so that more people and new/upcoming brides can find the info they need. If we stay with this thread, I have a feeling it'll die off as those who know about it get married and move on with their lives away from the forum -- as hard as that is to imagine right now!

So I got a hold of Tammy, and she suggested that we just start a new thread with the correct name, as some of the information is outdated/incorrect at this point (when the resort was Paradisus). So  I could just start a new thread, and then put a link to this one on the first page so anyone new can read this thread if they want further information.

Thoughts ladies?

#2754 82turtles

82turtles
        • 297 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:50 AM

^^ oops.. meant to say.. "new/upcoming brides or grooms"

#2755 RFinger

RFinger
          • 64 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:14 AM

Thoughts ladies?

I tried making one but didn't get much action.

#2756 RFinger

RFinger
            • 64 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:19 AM

http://www.bestdesti...radisus-riviera This is the one I made the first week of July but only 2 people responded. If ours is 5/5/2012 when should we send the save the dAtes?

#2757 joda

joda
              • 205 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

Ok, added the link to this thread in the Now Sapphire one you created, RFinger, so hopefully we can get everyone to start posting on that one now.

#2758 82turtles

82turtles
                • 297 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:21 PM

Replied to the new thread..

Originally Posted by RFinger 

http://www.bestdesti...radisus-riviera

This is the one I made the first week of July but only 2 people responded. If ours is 5/5/2012 when should we send the save the dAtes?

#2759 AmyG

AmyG
                  • 189 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:40 PM

I'll see you all in the new thread!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter