Photo

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#131 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • 466 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cutierosie
    Hi everyone, I want to have my wedding at Dreams Cancun and have contacted the coordinators via the e-mails on their website and it has been more than one week since I contacted them and they have not responded.

I contacted headquarters and they gave me the same e-mail addresses. Any suggestions on how I can check for availability of the hotel for my wedding date? I am freaking out because it seems like they are booking fast..(and they do one wedding a day right?)

Your help is much APPRECIATED!
    The rates for 2009 have not been released for the general public or on the website so you should not have a problem with availability.

Here are a list of room rates for June 9-14 (2009) my TA sent me. From what I understand these rates are during the same season and pricing for your wedding (May) so this should give you an idea. They are per person:

SGL Double Triple
    Delux 1190 848 844
    Delux O/V 1311 969 965

#132 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:05 AM

YEAH!!!! I am so excited!! We have booked Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez's photography team!! I am so pumped!! Ok sorry had to get that out!!

#133 flygirl

flygirl
      • 263 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:31 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lucy106
        YEAH!!!! I am so excited!! We have booked Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez's photography team!! I am so pumped!! Ok sorry had to get that out!!
        lucy106, that's so funny...we are on the exact same timeline (i guess we should be considering our wedding days are back to back)...but we just booked vincent from del sol photography and I'm so pumped!
        Congrats on getting yours booked as well, I feel such a weight lifted knowing that I have that taken care of :-)

#134 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
          I inquired to Daniella after receiving a quote for over $100 for my bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets I chose. I wanted to know exactly what bouquet was included in my ultimate package. Well, here they are... Surprisingly, I thought my bouquet was much simpler than the ones she sent me pictures of
          Yay! Your pictures will be great!

#135 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by flygirl
            lucy106, that's so funny...we are on the exact same timeline (i guess we should be considering our wedding days are back to back)...but we just booked vincent from del sol photography and I'm so pumped!
            Congrats on getting yours booked as well, I feel such a weight lifted knowing that I have that taken care of :-)
            Ha too funny! Congratulations to you too!!! I'll be trashing my dress while you are looking gorgeous in yours!!

#136 skye15

skye15
            • 32 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:40 PM

Hi All, Thats me just had confirmation from Claudia that our wedding is the 30th June 2009. No contract though, should I have at this early stage?? Not sure whether to get back in touch as I understand she must be very busy. Can anyone tell me what to do next or is it too soon to be worrying??

Thanks
              Tracy

PS How is everyone getting on with there plans?

#137 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:43 PM

You can ask her for a contract... but as long as your date is reserved for you, you still have a lot of time.

#138 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by skye15
                  Hi All, Thats me just had confirmation from Claudia that our wedding is the 30th June 2009. No contract though, should I have at this early stage?? Not sure whether to get back in touch as I understand she must be very busy. Can anyone tell me what to do next or is it too soon to be worrying??

Thanks
                  Tracy

PS How is everyone getting on with there plans?
                  Don't worry about the contract, when you get it you have to pay your deposit after so keep quiet lol

#139 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                  • 466 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:40 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                    Don't worry about the contract, when you get it you have to pay your deposit after so keep quiet lol
                    GOOD POINT!!!!

#140 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                    • 466 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=PaulaV;364664]I had sent Claudia a picture of what I wanted for myself and she said it could be done at no extra cost (I had ultimate package).

Well guess I was not that lucky! Like I said it was certainly a lot less extreme than the ones pictured.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter