Photo

Creative Montage Help!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 coreyphil

coreyphil
  • 497 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

Hi girls - I ordered monograms from creative montage and I love them ... but I'm having a little trouble ... I ordered them in .pdf format because the website said something to the effect of this format for Mac programs. I wanted to use one with Mac Pages for my welcome letter ...

My problem is this - I'm having problems cutting and pasting them into documents - either in word or in pages. When I do, they are really blurry!

Should I just bite the bullet and spend the $15 bucks and re-order the .jpg images?

Any suggestions?

#2 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
    • 716 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:58 PM

Yeah, you should. That's the only way you're going to be able to manipulate the files. Good luck!

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:29 PM

if you right click on the website you should be able to save them as small jpg's. I think that is waht I did.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:32 PM

If you email CM and ask them to convert the images for you, maybe they'll do it for less?

They did monograms and I had the same issue as you, but the company that did our screenprinting converted them from .pdf for us for free.

#5 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
        • 238 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

When I got my logos from CM, they told me how to extract them. Did your email mention it?

#6 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:32 PM

i had a similar issue - i think they charged me $2 per logo to re-send as a jpg

#7 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 05:49 PM

Yep, I've had this problem too. PITA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users