115 replies to this topic

#41 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nenawedsjohn
    That makes sense! Thank you! So, when you iron them on, do you just put the paper directly ont he bag and place the iron directly on the paper? :)
    Exactly. But I would put a hard surface (heavy cardboard or hardcover book in the OOT bag, to ensure for even distribution of the iron and to avoid any bleeding onto the backside of the bag.

The iron-on transfer paper is available at any craft store and comes with instructions, so it's pretty fool-proof!

#42 nenawedsjohn

nenawedsjohn
    • 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:02 PM

Thank you!

#43 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:09 PM

Aww.. thanks for offering to do that :) I have a friend who's sister lives just over the border in Washington, so I could probably get them sent to her place if I really wanted them. I can't order anything yet until I have my final numbers, but thanks again for offering!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
        How bad is the shipping cost from NJ to Canada would be? I would order them for you and ship them to you if it would still be a great price for you. I haven't gotten my totes yet to let you know the quality. If you can't find them anywhere else and want me to do that, let me know. I don't think it would be a big deal but I never shipped anything to Canada before!

#44 nenawedsjohn

nenawedsjohn
        • 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:10 PM

chprfan - where did you find the palm tree in your logo? It looks great! New to all of this so thats why I ask! :)

#45 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:17 PM

I think that one is from Click the image to open in full size.

Send a PM (Private Message) to make sure the person gets the message you wrote. You can click on their name on the left and the click "send a private message").

You can also do a search for logos or monograms for more ideas.

#46 nenawedsjohn

nenawedsjohn
            • 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:19 PM

Thank you! Appreciate it!

#47 h&a

h&a
              • 321 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chiquita
                Bah.. they don't ship to Canada! I hate that.. sigh
                They do ship to Canada! I ordered mine on the weekend and apparently they shippped today. The shipping was $12.99 but the totes are so cheap it still made it worth it. I ordered 20 of the teal colored canvas totes and a package of 20 iron on transfer paper. Hope that helps!

#48 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:00 PM

Really? I checked the site and couldn't see shipping to Canada anywhere.. (must not have looked in the right spot). Did you do it all online? Or did you call in your order? Good to know!! Thanks :)

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by heidi&alex
                  They do ship to Canada! I ordered mine on the weekend and apparently they shippped today. The shipping was $12.99 but the totes are so cheap it still made it worth it. I ordered 20 of the teal colored canvas totes and a package of 20 iron on transfer paper. Hope that helps!

#49 h&a

h&a
                  • 321 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Chiquita
                    Really? I checked the site and couldn't see shipping to Canada anywhere.. (must not have looked in the right spot). Did you do it all online? Or did you call in your order? Good to know!! Thanks :)
                    I did it all online. Once you go through the checkout it asks for your shipping address and there's an option for you to choose Canada. Glad I could help... it's always such a pain having things shipped to Canada : )

#50 JessicaM

JessicaM
                    • Vendor
                    • 1,969 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:34 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nenawedsjohn
                      chprfan - where did you find the palm tree in your logo? It looks great! New to all of this so thats why I ask! :)
                      Yes I did get it at Creative Montage... For Today's Sophisticated Bride

They did 6 monograms for me for I believe $10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users