Photo

Where to start???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 meandpaul

meandpaul
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:12 PM

Okay ladies, I was on here religiously for months during the Fall last year. Planning, posting, questioning, downloading, etc...I took a break so that I could work on my household budget for 2008 (to help pay for this darn wedding). Well, I've got that worked out and now it is time to get back with the planning. I just feel like I am lost (again). I now have to go through my planning suitcase (it is no longer small to fit in a notebook) to find out where I was when I left off and where I need to pick up and roll-on. The newbies claim being overwhelmed, now I am remembering that feeling...Thanks for letting me vent.

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:18 PM

Wow -- you are more organized than me, as I print out very little. I just try to bookmark stuff or research for it when it comes time to use what I need.

That said, I continue to feel overwhelmeds the date draws near ... and I don't think there is anything that will change that.

I took a break over the holidays and am now back full force --- and freaking out.

Luckily, what doesn't get done, no one will know about but me (me and my "big plans") but still -- I want it all to be my kind of perfect.

vent away. You are certainly not alone! :-)

#3 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
      • 1,257 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:22 PM

we're here to help, and I am the queen whiner tonight so yes, vent/stress away

#4 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
        • 1,798 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:24 PM

Good for you for taking some time off. I was able to fit some stuff in over the holiday I would be pulling my hair out now if I had not. Good luck and hollar if you need help!

#5 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:16 AM

I think its great that you took a breather. I've only been at this for a month, and I'm awed at what some people have done. Sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough... and some times too much!

So vent on!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:24 AM

I agree that a break was good. You'll get right back in the swing of things, we'll help where we can :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users