Maggie Sottero prices?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Sharonie

• 557 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:46 AM

I bought a Maggie Sottero Mandy dress. The original was around $1000 to $1100 before tax here in Texas. I called around and took the lowest price to Christy O Bridal shop in NJ (over the phone) and they beat that price by 6%. I ended up paying $672 including shipping and don't need any alteration because of the corset back. The dress came in beautifully in less than 3 months!

#22 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:02 PM

The practical side of me is telling me to go ahead and make a little money, but the sentimental side of me is just not willing to let it go.

I don't know what you've looked at online yet, but I found a few sites you might want to take a look at in your search:

MAGGIE SOTTERO COLBY New Wedding Gown 2-16 - eBay (item 270203003652 end time Feb-11-08 08:44:06 PST)

WEDDING DRESS - Maggie Sottero

Maggie Sottero Strapless, one-piece, slim A-line, Toman chiffon gown, with corset back.

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dresses and Bridal Gowns Collection, Spring, 2008 from The Bridal Shop, thebridalshop.com colby

Search Results : Wedding Dresses, Prom Dresses, Wedding Accessories at BestBridalPrices.com

Good luck in your search! I'm sorry I'm weak and sentimental!
      Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
      Review Pictures Pro Pictures
      "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#23 callasm

• 23 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:05 PM

The dress i looked at was 750 pre alterations and such.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users