Maggie Sottero prices?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
  • 815 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:53 PM

Hi there,

Does anyone know what ballpark price the Maggie Sottero dresses run? I saw a few on her website (including one sottero-midgely) that I would love to try on but my goal is to pay less than $500 for the dress. I don't want to go try on the dresses, fall in love with one and have it be out of budget.

So, those in the know, please help me.

I love this dress
    Click the image to open in full size.

It has a detachable train..which is ideal for me...but I bet it is out of my price range. And it might look terrible on me.
    http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
    Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
    Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:57 PM

I only tried on one dress from this designer and it was about $800. However RK Bridal will beat any price. Try calling them RK Bridal find a lower price and we will beat it by 5%

A few other brides on the forum were able to get a great deal.

#3 LNGT1008

LNGT1008
      • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:48 PM

I almost bought a Maggie dress at a local dress shop and it was $1500.00. I've tried just searching on the web to get an average price on her dresses and that seems to be around $900.00 or so. There are a few sites that have some Maggie "knock-offs" but they usually zip up in the back instead of having the corset back if that is important to you (which it was to me). Good luck... I know how you feel... I keep falling in love with all of the dresses that are WAY out of my price range!

#4 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:20 PM

I tried several maggie dressses, the one I loved was $1500, the one I ended up buying was $800, I also tried another one that was $1000.

There are sites you can buy them from cheaper, I was just nervous about doing that.

#5 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
          • 794 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:27 PM

I love Maggie Sottero dresses too! I went to a small local bridal store and she showed me the books for Maggie Sottero and they range from $900 to $1500. This store was having a sale on some of their dresses with prices at $400!! Go to Maggie Sottero's website and find a store near you. You never know they may be having a sale. Most bridal stores have huge sales in January.
            HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
            http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#6 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
            • 815 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:29 PM

I may have to swing by the store (I looked it up last week but we didn't go there...the nephew was fussy and we were hungry). My friend is on a layover here tomorrow so I will drag her and my twin out.
              http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
              Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
              Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#7 Bride010101

Bride010101
              • 1,547 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:30 PM

I'm looking at Maggie's Treasure... it costs $717 plus alterations

#8 Jenn79

Jenn79
                • 625 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:57 PM

I bought Maggie's Colby, and the price (before tax) was $750. After taxes were added it came up to an even $900, and I was lucky enough to not need alterations.
                  Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
                  Review Pictures Pro Pictures
                  "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#9 kiki

kiki
                  • Banned
                  • 170 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 02:03 PM

Hey JHILL... where did you get your dress Sinders I'm also from ottawa :) Go Sens Go!!! Haha

#10 Jenn79

Jenn79
                    • 625 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:35 PM

kiki:

no, I didn't go to Sinders, I actually went to a store in Kingston (Bridal Creations, they are awesome there btw)while on a girls' road trip...fell in love and couldn't wait to get back to Ottawa to buy it!
                      Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
                      Review Pictures Pro Pictures
                      "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users