new mexico bride

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 claynt

• 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 12:44 PM

Hi there,

I just wanted to say hello. My name is Tanya and I will be getting married at El Dorado Royale, on the Riviera Maya. The Wedding date is June 9, 2006. I can't wait!

#2 Janet

• VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:03 PM

Welcome Tanya! You only have 6 months to go! There are lots of other RM brides on here...make sure you talk to Jackie (she is the RM expert around here). How is your planning going?

#3 claynt

• 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:10 PM

Thanks so much Jackie. Yes, now it's 6 months and now that I have to start planning all the details I'm starting to get nervous!

#4 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:33 PM

Welcome, Tanya! I noticed your wedding date says June 9, 2006 - I am assuming you mean 2007! You're getting married the day after me ... but I am getting married in Puerto Vallarta. How has all of the planning going?

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 December 2006 - 02:20 PM

welcome to the forum tanya! there is alot of RM information and el dorado is a wonderful spot to get married...i have friends/clients going their for valentines and i am forcing them to take pics!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:03 PM

Welcome Tanya, great decision on the location, there are a couple of reasons we couldnt pick the El Dorado Royale but it was definitly my first pick.
            Dont get nervous...Get excited! This part should be a little more fun than the rest.
            How many guests are you having?
            Are you doing beach or gazebo?
            This forum has a ton of great decorating/favors/colors etc etc information so you have come to the right place.
            Good luck and let us know how we can help.
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#7 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:35 PM

welcome tanya, I'm thinking about el dorado royale for my honeymoon, I'm getting married in cancun in July 7th.

#8 weez

• 151 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 04:35 PM

Hey welcome Tanya,
                we are also getting married at the El Dorado Royale on the 24th of March 2007! Getting very excited!
                The girls are right there is lots of info on this site and some great tips too!
                Who is your wedding coordinator? Ours is Faith and so far so good!
                Have fun planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users