Jump to content

Photo

flowers


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 J&M

J&M
  • Jr. Member
  • 173 posts

    Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:55 PM

    Hi Girls

    I have been in contact with the Florist Tia Flora by email and she has sent me a catolouge to look at flowers. Anybody thats already done this...did you just let the florist know by email what you wanted so it's all set up or did you wait till you got there to pick and pay?

    Thanks

    #2 AlmostMrsForbes

    AlmostMrsForbes
    • Jr. Member
    • 238 posts

      Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:09 PM

      Hi, Jen - sorry a little off topic - did you already get Riu's approval? I know there is a thread about this somewhere in the Jamaica section.

      I'm just getting ready to start on this with the Riu - my only concern is that they won't be allowed in - that they'll get stuck at the gate.

      Did Chandlyn give you any indication of whether someone will meet them, etc.?

      #3 AmyFled

      AmyFled
      • Newbie
      • 100 posts

        Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:37 PM

        Thanks for the info, I was wondering the same thing. I received a call from the photographer today for Riu Negril about my photo package but I wasn't sure if those details would get figured now, or when I get there. Do you know if the photography works the same way as the florist?

        #4 J&M

        J&M
        • Jr. Member
        • 173 posts

          Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:49 PM

          Thank you Maureen for the info...I do remember looking at your pictures and your flowers were beautiful

          Amy I sent a few emails to Micheal (at Photoshop) and he just sent me basically a price list and sample pics...then we just meet him as soon as we get there to discuss details

          #5 AmyFled

          AmyFled
          • Newbie
          • 100 posts

            Posted 05 January 2008 - 02:03 PM

            Oh okay thanks!

            #6 KtownBride

            KtownBride
            • Newbie
            • 39 posts

              Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:40 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by J&M
              Hi Girls

              I have been in contact with the Florist Tia Flora by email and she has sent me a catolouge to look at flowers. Anybody thats already done this...did you just let the florist know by email what you wanted so it's all set up or did you wait till you got there to pick and pay?

              Thanks
              How do I get my hands on one of those cataloges? The pictures of boquet's emailed to me by Chandlyn, were a little plain jain!
              Thanks!

              #7 Heidi

              Heidi
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,642 posts

                Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:51 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by KtownBride
                How do I get my hands on one of those cataloges? The pictures of boquet's emailed to me by Chandlyn, were a little plain jain!
                Thanks!
                I know we've posted pretty much everything available, along with pricing (from 07 at least!) - look through the other threads in the Jamaica section, and you'll find them! I think it's the thread 'flowers and photographer' or something like that.
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

                #8 J&M

                J&M
                • Jr. Member
                • 173 posts

                  Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:26 AM

                  you can contact the florist at

                  ochorios@taiflora.com

                  she'll email you a catolouge

                  #9 AmyFled

                  AmyFled
                  • Newbie
                  • 100 posts

                    Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:27 PM

                    JUST AN FYI....

                    For any other Riu Negril brides out there (only a few!) the florist website is Boulevard Florist.com and the photographer is True Colors Photo.com

                    #10 stei0419

                    stei0419
                    • Newbie
                    • 63 posts

                      Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:13 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by AmyFled
                      JUST AN FYI....

                      For any other Riu Negril brides out there (only a few!) the florist website is Boulevard Florist.com and the photographer is True Colors Photo.com
                      Thanks Amy! That helps a lot!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users