Photo

Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joyfulgirl26

joyfulgirl26
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:35 AM

Has anyone had or seen a wedding here? We put our deposit down on one earlier this week...we're pretty excited. They only do one a day at 9am, so we didn't get to pick the time. I've stayed at MB before and love it...I'm curious how accommodating they are and how the Shark Reef works out for weddings.

#2 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:06 PM

I have not, sorry...but that's a cool idea and I like the shark reef...it was fun when I just went there to look at it. :)

#3 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:26 PM

How beautiful! I saw a wedding on TV in an aquarium and it was just gorgeous. I haven't been to the Shark Reef although I have walked that long hallway to look at the chapel. My family did go and had a nice time.
        Happily married since 2008

#4 Infinity22

Infinity22
        • 1,520 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

When is this supposed to take place? Do you know where in the aquarium you can get married?

#5 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
          • 813 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:30 PM

I think its for really small weddings (like 10 people or less). I considered it but too many people. From what I hear its beautiful but you have to make sure your people are on time becuase they will start without the guests if they are late!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users