Sign in to follow this  
NIDIABRIDE

New Dreams Tulum Bride 2008!!

hELLO i JUST FOUND THIS SITE FOR DESTINATION WEDDINGS

I JUST BOOKED MY WEDDING AT DREAMS TULUM AFTER ATTENDED TO MY COUSIN'S WEDDING THERE LAST DECEMBER 8TH , IT WAS JUST GORGEUS VERY ORGANIZED AND SWEET, ALL DETAILS JUST LIKE THE BRIDE AND GROOM ORDERED , SANDRA AND LANDY (THE WEDDING PLANNERS)WORKED SO HARD , SO WE BOTH(OS AND MYSELF) DECIDED GET MARRIED THERE NEXT NOVEMBER!!!

MY COUSIN GAVE ME ALL THEIR INFORMATION AND ALL DETAILS , I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU GIRLS THIS WEDDING GUIDE I AM SURE IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT I MET WITH SANDRA PERSONALLY AND SHE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS, ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

WEDDING GUIDE.pdf

WELCOME! I am a Dreams Tulum bride too! That's awesome that you've witnessed a wedding there first hand. I've never been there but trust the great reviews it gets. Although you've seen a wedding there you should search the wedding reviews thread and you can see Tulum's Bride reviews with tips! What package did your cousin go with that enabled her to have all the details she wanted?

Thank You For Your Message , She Paid For The Ultimate Package Plus 30 Guests , She Got Violinist And Life Music During The Reception!! It Was A Group Of 50 People

We Will Be Sending The Invitation This Week , Have You Send Yours?? I Don't Know How Many People Is Coming!!!haaa!! Do You??

With the Ultimate package it says you get Live Mexican music trio (1 set). Do you know what that means? I'm curious if you pick from the Caribbean trio, the guitarist, violinist, etc. and if it's just for the ceremony? Do you know?

I have sent out my STD's but not the invitations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
With the Ultimate package it says you get Live Mexican music trio (1 set). Do you know what that means? I'm curious if you pick from the Caribbean trio, the guitarist, violinist, etc. and if it's just for the ceremony? Do you know?

I have sent out my STD's but not the invitations.
Here's was our mexican trio....they were awesome and our guest loved them!! We had them start right after the ceremony and they lead us to the reception location. They played for the cocktail hour and entertained our guest while we finished up with pics.
Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks Lisa! That's a good idea to have them play during cocktail hour while we finish up pics. I'll have my own music for the ceremony and then for dinner and the rest of the night. So you basically got to have them for an hour?

welcome to the forum. great info here. and thanks for sharing your details! Tell us more as you get it worked out! Do you have any pics from your cousin's wedding you could post?