I need wedding boobs!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 LeXiee

• 286 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:56 PM

Love the idea... maybe I could have some sewn in mine.... where would you get the inserts??

#12 LisaG

• VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:17 PM

I had mine sewn in and loved them. I also had a Galina. Here's a pic of mine...
      Click the image to open in full size.

#13 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:29 PM

I just wanted to say that I love the back of your dress! Very pretty, sexy and classy all at the same time

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 LeXiee

• 286 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:23 PM

Where did you get the inserts from?? It looks AWESOME

#15 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:51 PM

I was going to buy a nubra lite. I found something just like it at walmart for $16.88. The cups stick on & then you clasp them. I couldn't believe how well it creates cleavage and stays on. When it gets hotter, I'm going to test it out during an outdoor party. My dress has a tight band under the bust, so if one did fall, it wouldn't hit the ground.

#16 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 12:59 PM

I would definitely get them sewn in... I'm getting it done by my alterations lady. I think it was $26, so its cheaper than a bra. I haven't tried them, but the Nubra Frederick's of Hollywood - NuBra™ is also a good option. Fredericks also has a combination convertible bra with nude straps that can be made completely strap-free Frederick's of Hollywood - Combination Convertible Bra.

#17 tvt

• VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by leigh miller
                although i was thinking. do you really need them? do you have a pic of your dress. since ive always had boobs (of course the grass is always greener!) ive always like the lowcut look with smaller boobs. very sophisticated i think :)

I totally agree!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users