Any news about Pueblo Bonita-Sunset Beach

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bride1212

• 54 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 01:37 PM

Hi I just got engaged and we want to get married in Cabo at the Pueblo Bonita Sunset Beach Resort has anyone else used this place or heard anything regarding the ceremony, reception, food, etc.?

#2 kiki

• Banned
    • 170 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 01:49 PM

oh never heard of it but I want more info too!!!

#3 uclamurray

• 32 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:52 PM

I looked at Sunset Beach for my wedding but ultimately decided to do it at the Fiesta Americana. The hotel is beautiful. They have an onsite wedding coordinator who you are required to use and they do the food, music, flowers etc for you. Although I have heard of people getting an additional WC as well. The only drawback to the property (if you have not been there) is that it is located on a hill and the only way to get around is on golf carts. They are pretty fun and you usually don't have to wait, but something to think about for wedding day timing. They showed us a few places for the reception, around the pool (this might mean having a later reception so you don't have to deal with drunk randoms watching your wedding from across the pool) or on the beach.

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:20 PM

i already responded here:

but here are some reviews...beth and natalie got married their in october.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users