Photo

Back from our site visit!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 adeybaby

adeybaby
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:25 PM

Glad you had a great trip and can't wait to get the full scoop!
    -Adrienne

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      Here you go Jamie:
      Welcome back! Sounds like you had a blast. There are many stairs at LC so if anyone has problems getting around it can be difficult but not impossible. I know you'll make a great choice, can't wait to see pics of everything!
      As far as the stairs - I'm a freak about them. Riding in cars and stairs, I hate them both. So I'm nervous about having to personally walk down all of those stairs. Kelley's so cute though and she's been great at trying to reassure me

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 11:33 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
        Amanda is a member on here too. Can't remember her user name on BDW tho. And she's also on the yahoo PV group too. :)
        If anyone knows her name on here (or Amanda if you yourself check in) I'd love to know who she used to coordinate it. Priscilla from Prisar is the one who showed me the location.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 22 December 2007 - 11:53 AM

Ooo looks like we'll be having another LC bride! YAY! I think PV is magical almost. I loved it and I'm happy you and martin had a wonderful time.

#15 Celina

Celina
        • Banned
        • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 04:54 AM

Sounds like you guys were busy! I am glad you had a wonderful time and can't wait to hear your reviews!
          "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#16 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:15 PM

Oh Jaime I am kind of late on my reading, but I am so glad you felt in love with PV as we did, welcome back and Merry Xmas!

#17 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:10 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mora
              Oh Jaime I am kind of late on my reading, but I am so glad you felt in love with PV as we did, welcome back and Merry Xmas!
              Thanks Edna! I can't wait to go back

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users