9 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 November 2006 - 03:04 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know, i added some ads to the forum. I made them visible to members that are not logged-in or not registered....so it shouldn't affect any of the members.

I am going to upgrade the server next year and it is quite a bit more per month so the ads will help off-set the cost as we will get about 10 cents each time the ad is clicked...so far we have made .70...wippee!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:51 AM

Yah Tammy, I saw those when I was loggin in from school. The forum is really growing hah. You must feel so great to have started something so small and now its just blowing up. Pretty soon youll have brides on hear from all over the place. ')
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:33 AM

What ever helps.. Maybe this forum will one day buy you a house in CA, I know how expensive houses are by the cost.. :-)

#4 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:14 AM

With the 70 cents we can make you a paper house, he he he....I'll start clicking away to make more money

#5 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:15 AM

k sry I hope that didnt sound mean, it was meant to be a joke

#6 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:23 AM

LOL Edyta....

#7 KARLA

KARLA
            • 373 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:56 PM

Glad we know now to click away.... I should be making you at least 40 more cents in a bit!

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:26 PM

don't overclick because i could get in trouble...just click once or twice...hehe.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TAMMYM
              What ever helps.. Maybe this forum will one day buy you a house in CA, I know how expensive houses are by the cost.. :-)
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by EDYTA
              With the 70 cents we can make you a paper house, he he he....I'll start clicking away to make more money
              i don't know about buying a house, but i do hope to make about $30 a month so i can upgrade the server...we are growing and that is why the error pops up about exceeding maximum cpu...but when i spoke to the hosting company they said $50 per month...

Awards and recognition: 

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:50 PM

lol Edyta & Tammy, you never know 70 cents is a start!

By the way Tammy M- love the new sig pic, you two look so cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users