Golden
  • 354 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 04:33 PM

Have anyone used Cabo Flowers -Donna?

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:47 PM

You could try Flower Cart, Blossom Art (blossom.art@hotmail.com), Florenta (lolaenuk@hotmail.com).

d!no

#3 annkaley

annkaley
      • 82 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:28 PM

I used flower cart, they were great. My bouquet still looked fresh a whole week after the wedding!

#4 Indecisive Bride to be

Indecisive Bride to be
        • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 12:23 AM

I think Donna used to work for the flower cart? I'm using CAbo flowers for my wedding.

#5 AllureEventDesign

AllureEventDesign
          • 115 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:18 PM

Hi there! Yes, Donna used to work for Flower Cart but opened up Cabo Flowers with Francine who used to manage FC. They are very professional and talented. You will be very happy with their work.

#6 gttrph

gttrph
            • 27 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:37 AM

how would we be able to get in contact with them to get quotes and does anyone know what dreams basic flower package includes?

#7 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
              • 77 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:34 PM

I'm using a small but very profesional flower store at downtown san jose called "Rayen". The quality of the flowers is the same (all the flower shops at Cabo have the same supplier) but the owner does some beautiful designs at a very affordable prices. I found out that blossom art, flower cart and all the others are crazy expensive on "service" fees. I totally recomend Rayen. The phone +52 624 14 207 20. Ask for Alejandro, great guy!!!

#8 marip123

marip123
                • 211 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:12 PM

Hi There,

I'm using Cabo Flowers. I first spoke with Donna, and then I never heard from her again, but here is Francine's contact information. Their prices are reasonable, I think, and Francine has been very prompt in getting back to me.
                  Francine Bradford
                  Donna Gray
                  Cabo Flowers
                  (011 52) 624 105 1451
                  Cabo San Lucas
                  BCS, Mx

francinecabo@yahoo.com
                  Steph and Ben - 6/8/08! We did it!

#9 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,752 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by claudiabenitez
                  I'm using a small but very profesional flower store at downtown san jose called "Rayen". The quality of the flowers is the same (all the flower shops at Cabo have the same supplier) but the owner does some beautiful designs at a very affordable prices. I found out that blossom art, flower cart and all the others are crazy expensive on "service" fees. I totally recomend Rayen. The phone +52 624 14 207 20. Ask for Alejandro, great guy!!!
                  Claudia, do you mind if I ask what kinds of flowers/how much you're ordering, and what the pricing is like? We're starting to look for a florist next week.

#10 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
                  • 77 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:42 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Maura
                    Claudia, do you mind if I ask what kinds of flowers/how much you're ordering, and what the pricing is like? We're starting to look for a florist next week.
                    Well I'm going for cherry red calla lilies and green orchids for my bouquet, they look great together!! The price for the bouquet was around $200, but she said that we might come to and arrangement if I get all my flowers there. I first need to get the exact number of guests, so I don't have a official quote. But she send my by email a bunch of great designs or you can check their website osCommerce
                    Ms Claudia is great at designing, but her english is not that good so speak slooooooow... jajaj

When I get my quote I promise to share it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users