Sign in to follow this  
JessicaM

Question for Dreams Brides

I was wondering about who Dreams uses for ministers when you get married there. Do you just select someone and then you can contact them regarding the vows-ceremony etc? Or do you have to find one yourself? If so is there someone you recommend?

The officiant that comes w/ their package is John Fagan John@BajaWedding.com. He quickly responds to emails. If you want him to come to your wedding rehearsal the evening before he charges $100 for 30 min.

I was turned off by him a little at first b/c he told me the ceremony I wrote was too long...he's probably right and giving me good advice. So, I shortened mine a bit...and am happy w/ it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
The officiant that comes w/ their package is John Fagan John@BajaWedding.com. He quickly responds to emails. If you want him to come to your wedding rehearsal the evening before he charges $100 for 30 min.

I was turned off by him a little at first b/c he told me the ceremony I wrote was too long...he's probably right and giving me good advice. So, I shortened mine a bit...and am happy w/ it now.
Thanks Leia...I have email Yesica a couple of times about it but havent heard back...I am sure she is swamped. I will try to email me and see what he says!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chprfan View Post
Thanks Leia...I have email Yesica a couple of times about it but havent heard back...I am sure she is swamped. I will try to email me and see what he says!
Tell her to confirm your date w/ him so he'll have it in his calender. It's been taking Yesica a little longer to get back to me too. So much so that when she does finally email me...i totally forgot that i emailed her!