Question for Dreams Brides

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:55 PM

I was wondering about who Dreams uses for ministers when you get married there. Do you just select someone and then you can contact them regarding the vows-ceremony etc? Or do you have to find one yourself? If so is there someone you recommend?

#2 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

The officiant that comes w/ their package is John Fagan John@BajaWedding.com. He quickly responds to emails. If you want him to come to your wedding rehearsal the evening before he charges $100 for 30 min.

I was turned off by him a little at first b/c he told me the ceremony I wrote was too long...he's probably right and giving me good advice. So, I shortened mine a bit...and am happy w/ it now.

#3 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Leia78
        The officiant that comes w/ their package is John Fagan John@BajaWedding.com. He quickly responds to emails. If you want him to come to your wedding rehearsal the evening before he charges $100 for 30 min.

I was turned off by him a little at first b/c he told me the ceremony I wrote was too long...he's probably right and giving me good advice. So, I shortened mine a bit...and am happy w/ it now.
        Thanks Leia...I have email Yesica a couple of times about it but havent heard back...I am sure she is swamped. I will try to email me and see what he says!

#4 Leia78

Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chprfan
          Thanks Leia...I have email Yesica a couple of times about it but havent heard back...I am sure she is swamped. I will try to email me and see what he says!
          Tell her to confirm your date w/ him so he'll have it in his calender. It's been taking Yesica a little longer to get back to me too. So much so that when she does finally email me...i totally forgot that i emailed her!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users