Ok girls, you may know that I am "challenged" when it comes to some computer stuff. I ordered my invitations from Personalized wedding invitations by Rexcraft and they came today! Of course, I wasn't thinking when I ordered them about matching the fonts on the invitations/envelopes to the font I will use when I address them. I copied a sample of the font from their website. It's not a standard Word font. Does anyone know where I could find it online and download it so I can use it to address my invitationshuh.gif? TIA!

Click the image to open in full size.

do you know the name of the font? that would help...

try dafont.com - they have tons of free fonts arranged by category of what kind of typeface it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
do you know the name of the font? that would help...
try dafont.com - they have tons of free fonts arranged by category of what kind of typeface it is!
The name of it was labeled "SPL", that was it. Thanks, I'll try dafont!

Lizz I looked through all my fonts and I don't see the exact one, but if you get desperate I have some that could be similar enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Lizz I looked through all my fonts and I don't see the exact one, but if you get desperate I have some that could be similar enough.
Thanks! Can you send some to me? I'd really appreciate it!!!

Wow... I'm not matching my font on the outside of my envelope... crud. Should I be doing that? I guess I just chose a font that was pretty but very easy to read for the postman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Wow... I'm not matching my font on the outside of my envelope... crud. Should I be doing that? I guess I just chose a font that was pretty but very easy to read for the postman.
I never thought about it, but when I got the order delivered, I realized they printed my return address on the outer envelope (which I'm sure I asked them to do without thinking!). So, now I'm on a mission to make it match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I have to get some essays graded but I can do it later
Whenever, I'm not planning to do it til after the holidays anyway.