Photo

personalized stationery

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fogdog

fogdog
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 08:27 PM

Did you get personalized stationery after the wedding with your new monogram or name? Where did you get it? Show me your ideas please!
    Bridget and Brian
    Los Cabos 11/17/07

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 08:57 PM

I actually was about to buy this the other day, but stopped myself because I'm not married yet...lol! Don't know if it's what you're looking for, but I thought it was nice and inexpensive (it's actually cheaper if you buy it at the store): Set of 48 "A" Monogram Note Cards : Target

#3 march1508

march1508
      • 117 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:47 AM

those are very nice.. i wish it was pink and green..instead of brown and green.. lol

#4 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
        • 812 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:59 PM

I ordered custom thank you cards from Papyrus once we started getting engagement presents. I had them printed with just "Galit & Steve," that way I can use them for wedding presents too :)

#5 georgiabeauty

georgiabeauty
          • 69 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:52 AM

***SIDENOTE***

Galit I saw your wedding ticker and noticed that we are marrying on the same day - 5 months, 2 weeks and 1 more day baby!!! WOO HOO!!!!
            I ordered custom thank you cards from Papyrus once we started getting engagement presents. I had them printed with just "Galit & Steve," that way I can use them for wedding presents too :)

#6 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
            • 812 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:01 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by georgiabeauty
              ***SIDENOTE***

Galit I saw your wedding ticker and noticed that we are marrying on the same day - 5 months, 2 weeks and 1 more day baby!!! WOO HOO!!!!
              Urgh, I get sick to my stomach everytime I think about it! I hate being in that in between stage where you have done all the big things (dress, location, etc) but it's too early to do the little things (favors, oot bags)... I cant wait for the 3 month mark so my family won't look at me like I'm crazy everytime I mention wrapping the 100 raffia fans I bought with ribbon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users