Photo

Need some help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jaysgirl119

Jaysgirl119
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:18 PM

I made a post and I noticed that it says karma: 1. Is this a bad thing? For some reason I can not get the hang of this forum. I am trying tho.
    TIA

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:19 PM

don't worry about karma, its not a bad thing. I don't know that any of us really get it but it seems the longer you are on here and the more you post (like me and the other post whores) you will get more karma.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Jaysgirl119

Jaysgirl119
    • 106 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:29 PM

Thanks, I was not sure cause I know I do not have a lot of points or post. Thanks for your help

#4 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        don't worry about karma, its not a bad thing. I don't know that any of us really get it but it seems the longer you are on here and the more you post (like me and the other post whores) you will get more karma.
        I had the same question a while ago, thank you for clarifying Christine!!!

#5 Alipires1

Alipires1
        • 298 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 02:07 AM

Thanks. I actually did a search on Karma to find out what it is. This is the best feature. If you haven't tried it yet try it!!(it is near the top on the right and you can search by post to read a quick sample to see if you want to get into that thread.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users