• Please log in to reply
997 replies to this topic

#231 trophywife

trophywife
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    WOW...I wish I had a FI who could sing and play an instrument!! (or even dance for that matter!!! lol)
    Maybe you could have him sing/play this song as a "special" song and dance to another one...its your wedding, you can do what you want!!
    Girl don't be fooled, he can't sing. LOL. He's just going to do it for me. LOL and he knows very little of the piano and the guitar. (learned at a young age) but he's going to go and learn how to play this specific song for me. LOL. We had another idea. He can sing the song to me, and then pick another song to have our first dance to, but then have the song "mess up" and end up like break dancing. LMAO!!

Like this:
    YouTube - t&a: wedding dance (the ORIGINAL youtube surprise wedding dance)

#232 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:23 AM

Love the idea of breaking into a fast song...but as mentioned previously FI can't dance either!!
      You're brave girl!! I wouldn't let FI sing to me in public. I'm LMAO just thinking about it!! But it is a very sweet gesture!!

#233 trophywife

trophywife
      • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BachataBride
        Love the idea of breaking into a fast song...but as mentioned previously FI can't dance either!!
        You're brave girl!! I wouldn't let FI sing to me in public. I'm LMAO just thinking about it!! But it is a very sweet gesture!!

Dance lessons?? If you just remember a few moves then no one can tell that you can't dance. LOL. As long as you can follow a few moves you're all good!! Here's a more basic dance you two can do!!

YouTube - Wedding Dance First As A Couple FUNNY Baby Got Back

It's compiled of BIG gestures which LOOKS like dance moves!!

#234 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:52 AM

OMG
          :simle120:
          That is hilarious!! I still don't think FI would do it!! Unless he was very "tipsy"..and I'm trying to avoid that!!

#235 trophywife

trophywife
          • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:01 PM

hahaha. okay. i give up, all outta ideas. LMAO!! i guess ill just have to sit and patiently wait until you decide on what to dance to. lol!!

#236 bumbles

bumbles
            • 574 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:53 PM

This is a really sweet song "Dance with Me" by Anthony W. Carter

YouTube - Dance With Me- New Wedding Song / Wedding Music (1st Dance)

Guitar and vocals are so romantic

#237 trophywife

trophywife
              • 169 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:03 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Fanny
                This is a really sweet song "Dance with Me" by Anthony W. Carter

YouTube - Dance With Me- New Wedding Song / Wedding Music (1st Dance)

Guitar and vocals are so romantic
                DANG!! I love that song!! How would I dance to it?? I think it's a wee too fast to slow dance??

#238 Cindy&London

Cindy&London
                • 258 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:10 AM

Our first dance will be to Death Cab For Cutie ~ I will follow you into the dark

#239 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
                  • 179 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:53 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DRbride
                    Wanted to see what you girls plan to use as your first dance song. I have been looking and looking but no luck yet. I really like that new Alicia Keys song, "No One" but that's just a thought. I am in love with "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo but I don't know if its appropriate or not. I have to read into the lyrics more. If you haven't heard that song go onto youtube and check it out. Its so beautiful!

hello - funny my FI and I like the same song selection as well.

We are using 'somewhere over the rainbow' as my song for walking down the aisle. Might use 'Sea of Love' as the song we dance to.

What song are you using for your processional after the wedding?

Thanks
                    Laura

#240 sandra12

sandra12
                    • 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:00 AM

Hi All,

The recent first dance song is “When I take Your Hand". The good thing is this song represents two emotions one is wedding ambience is clubbed with first dance song. So the combination is very exotic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users