DRbride

What's your first dance song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken764 View Post
We are doing "I've had the time of my life" from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack as we are recreating the last dance from the movie as our first dance. We've been taking dance class for the past few months and will continue until we get married in April. It's starting to look AMAZING smile29.gif
I was at a wedding where the bridal party did a rendition of this and omg it was fabulous! So needless to say, i totally dig that idea.

Our song is "Save Room" by John Legend, but we think it's too... sexual innuendo-y or something. Sooooo, we're not too sure what to go with.

"I'm Yours" is a popular choice, but I also really like "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken764 View Post
We are doing "I've had the time of my life" from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack as we are recreating the last dance from the movie as our first dance. We've been taking dance class for the past few months and will continue until we get married in April. It's starting to look AMAZING smile29.gif
I was at a wedding where the bridal party did a rendition of this and omg it was fabulous! So needless to say, i totally dig that idea.

Our song is "Save Room" by John Legend, but we think it's too... sexual innuendo-y or something. Sooooo, we're not too sure what to go with.

"I'm Yours" is a popular choice, but I also really like "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson.

I really wanted to dance to Crack the Shutters by Snow Patrol, but my hubby really wanted In Your Eyes - Jeffrey Gaines, so in the end thats what we danced to

great suggestions! I'm going to have a hard time now deciding.... music makes my soul sing....my first dance song...is going to have to ring true to every feeling I have about the love of my life. I want to be able to sing to it as if I wrote it.