Jump to content

Photo

Great Violinist in Puerto Vallarta


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,220 posts

    Posted 21 November 2006 - 04:34 PM

    You have to check them out.. Arcano

    I am going to book them for my wedding in Cancun, but they actually live in PV, they play classic and contemporary music, like, U2, robbie williams, etc...

    The girl plays the violin and her brother plays an electric piano, is like the piano is the music and the violin the voice, they don't sing but everyone is going to love them..

    I think they're perfect for the religious ceremony and the dinner time..

    #2 Sarah

    Sarah

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

      Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:05 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by anacgarcia
      You have to check them out.. Arcano

      I am going to book them for my wedding in Cancun, but they actually live in PV, they play classic and contemporary music, like, U2, robbie williams, etc...

      The girl plays the violin and her brother plays an electric piano, is like the piano is the music and the violin the voice, they don't sing but everyone is going to love them..

      I think they're perfect for the religious ceremony and the dinner time..
      That's a cool group Ana. I was able to listen to their sample, I could figure that much out from the website- even though I don't speak much Spanish! Very unique sound, I'm sure it will be wonderful for your wedding :) Thanks for sharing.

      #3 Jackie

      Jackie
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,290 posts

        Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:06 PM

        I love anyone who can play U2. Good info.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

        #4 mnorman

        mnorman
        • Newbie
        • 6 posts

          Posted 20 January 2008 - 12:50 AM

          They seem like a wonderful duet for a wedding and reception. I couldn't find their prices on the website. How much are they?

          #5 Scarletina

          Scarletina
          • Newbie
          • 85 posts

            Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:45 PM

            Wow. These guys are great. I just sent them a message asking for pricing. I will share when I get it for PV.
            37 CABINS BOOKED AND COUNTING!!

            CHECK OUT MY WEDDING WEBSITE:

            WWW.WEDDINGAWEIGH.COM

            #6 LRO

            LRO
            • Newbie
            • 34 posts

              Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

              Great duet!! this is exactly what I want for my ceremony I will get in touch with them to see their prices!!

              Thank you!

              #7 **Kat**

              **Kat**
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,682 posts

                Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:18 PM

                Thanks for the link! I emailed them (I think lol)

                How much did they quote you?

                #8 sweetsue

                sweetsue
                • Newbie
                • 11 posts

                  Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:50 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
                  Thanks for the link! I emailed them (I think lol)

                  How much did they quote you?
                  Did you ever get any information on the musicians, ARCANO ? I'm interested to find out something, also.

                  #9 Mere

                  Mere
                  • Member
                  • 729 posts

                    Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:50 AM

                    They are great! Loved the music! Thanks for sharing!

                    #10 sweetsue

                    sweetsue
                    • Newbie
                    • 11 posts

                      Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LRO
                      Great duet!! this is exactly what I want for my ceremony I will get in touch with them to see their prices!!

                      Thank you!


                      Did you ever get information from these musicians? I'm interested, too !




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users