Sign in to follow this  
eturnery

moon palace wedding Uk bride

Welcome! and Congrats!

I am a Moon Palace bride as well. Our date in February 21/08...not too much longer. We have about 54 guests coming. We are so thrilled with the turnout. I just booked our private reception today. We will be using the resort photographer...I would like to see some pics too. How many guests do you have coming? What I can't figure out....how do we let all of the guests know which gazebo or ballroom to go tohuh.gif I think we have to tell him individually??

Hi congrats on your wedding.

well i finally got a response from Carolina at moon palace - it was to tell me that she had passed my details on to nancy at the hotel - but it was a response woo hoo.

i have asked for examples of the on site photographers pic's so if i get some i will for ward to you.

did they not tell you which gazebo your getting married at? or where your reception is? i would push for an answer then you can do little maps or order of service/time lines for your guests?

there is 30 of us coming from the UK and i was quite shocked with the number and there still may be a few adding on?

also i read in another thread that if you have the free wedding package where you get free resevations for you and your guests in a resturant you can still use this so i was planning on doing this the night befor as a rehersal dinner type thinghuh.gif or on my birthday which is 3 days before the wedding ?

Hi

i think the flight is 10hours - oh its gonna be a killer!!!!!!

we have quite a few kids coming wi too - i am going to request to be seated away from them i think - mean i know, but i don't think i can cope with screaming kids aswell hahahaha

i am still waiting for a response from my wc at moon palace and nothing as yet - its very frustrating - just want my questions answered!

i think it pehaps because my wedding is slighly longer than 3 months awayhuh.gif?

and i am stressing about the whole hotel photographer thing - don't want to use them but i know i will have a fight on my hands getting someone else into the hotel !!! but it is my wedding day and they shouldn't be aloued to tell you who you can and can not use - can theyhuh.gif?

Hi there - I am stressed about the photography thing too. It is not within my budget to fly someone in and I found a great photographer in Mexico - Cecilia Dumas - and they confirmed yesterday that I canNOT bring in any photographers from Mexico "due to issues that they have had with them in the past". I even offered to pay an additional feel. Quite honestly, I am more than a little pissed off about it, because I am totally unimpressed with what I have seen from them thus far. Boo. Let me know if you get anywhere on the photography end.

Good luck! Claire