RIU Cabo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lindsey16

• 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:06 PM

hi i'm getting married on august 4th next year at RIU in cabo. Can't wait but i'm nervous, its really hard to get a hold of people down there. Have a great day!

#2 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:09 PM

Welcome Lindsey, Congrats on your wedding. Yes it is sometimes hard to get a hold of people in Mexico. Just remember that they work on a much slower pace than us. It does get frustrating though. At least you have many Riu Cabo brides around here to help.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:47 PM

hi lindsay,

there are a few riu cabo brides on the forum...raenjay and kristina (sprklz).

they've had a few WC changes but i think i tis better now...

let us know how we can help.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 RAENJAY

• 550 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
      • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
      • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:07 PM

Welcome fellow RIU bride!

I know it's hard not to spaz out (trust me I do it plenty) about the folks at the RIU. But from what I've heard in the end it turns into a beautiful day.. I'll be MIA for about a week, but I'll try to help you as much as I can.
      Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
      June 23, 2007
      Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
      Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#5 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lindsey16
        hi i'm getting married on august 4th next year at RIU in cabo. Can't wait but i'm nervous, its really hard to get a hold of people down there. Have a great day!
        Welcome Lindsey! You will love the Riu, I know they can be hard to get ahold of, but I've seen some gorgeous wedding pictures from that place.
        We stayed there in September during our site visit and had a blast!

#6 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 10:58 PM

Welcome Lindsey...a lot of people have been having problems with getting a hold of anyone at the Riu, if within your budget look at getting an outside wedding coordinator might save you a lot of stress...welcome to the forum and good luck with your planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users